v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-05-25, 03:38)scott967 Wrote: I need to do some testing on this, but IIRC changes were made in Krypton for how Kodi computes "total artists" and it was a lot more useful, but that was before the addition of roles. I think total artists should probably be total performers? Also I have some songs with composer tagged as "traditional" or "unknown". Not sure what the "right" answer is, just throwing it out there.

Total artists returned each time I think applies the current filtering, addition of roles has not changed that. So, for example, if you have the albumartists only flag set the artists "total" is the number of album artists (not song artists or performers of any other roles). You can get the total number of performers the contribute something to your music with the right custom node.

The perhaps confusing thing is that in order for the addition of roles not to impact default behaviour the extra astists Kodi now can hold are hidden until you request them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by DaveBlake - 2016-05-26, 07:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1