v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-06-21, 09:42)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2016-06-12, 22:32)scott967 Wrote: "What a Wonderful Christmas"....

I saw your commit but didn't really understand what the change did. When It gets merged I'll use that as an excuse to rebase my skin dev install to the current nightly.

This issue of inconsistencies between what album artist is shown on music library nodes verses information dialog has been fixed by PR9948 which has now been merged into the current nightlies. Time for that skin rebase Smile

OK I'm now on 0620 nightly to pick up some Kodi skin changes. It looks now like the album artist credit for this somewhat unusual case is working as expected, viz:

When looking at an album view and also musicinfo dialog, the AlbumArtist label returns the album artist (release artist) credit when it is different from the album artist. The album is displayed when the album artists hint album artist (in this case Various artists) is selected. So to me this is a PASS.

I did a regression test by looking at albums with single album artist and multiple album artist and no MBID or album artists hint. In this case the labels displayed as previous/expected, viz:

with multiple album artist, label is displayed as album artist1 <sep> album artist2. PASS

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by scott967 - 2016-06-22, 23:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1