v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
Thanks for your comments Scott and jjd-uk, and sorry if some of my issues were off topic. In the release announcements it is asked for opinions, but I can’t find a proper “release thread” to post in.

(2016-09-11, 10:48)jjd-uk Wrote: All of those sound like issues with Estuary which is the new default skin, you can either swich back to Confluence or try one of the other skins.

Yes, I should have been clearer. I am referring to the options in the default skins Confluence/Jarvis vs Estuary/Krypton and how previous options seem to have disappeared in Estuary/Krypton. The result of lacking settings is that I can’t display the information as before, so this is more of a tag displaying issue rather than tag reading. I know that Aeon and other skins offer more settings for this, but I like the simplicity with the default ones. I’ll take your advice Scott and move this on to another thread and hope those settings can re-appear.

(2016-09-11, 10:48)jjd-uk Wrote: While in a view for selecting music then yes the details for the selected item is shown, but perhaps there could be a side menu option to toggle between "details for selected item" and "details for playing item".

That could be a solution for an extra feature when browsing lists and playing music at the same time, but I was referring to the playlist mode.

Kodi is an outstanding media player, but I guess we all use it in different ways. What I find most frustrating about certain missing features is probably a small matter for someone else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by Andrew-M - 2016-09-11, 11:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1