v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
Dave,

First off - thanks for all the work you've been putting in on this project. Just a quick bit of feedback as I've lost track a bit on where Krypton is at and how close to final it's supposed to be.

When I scan my music to the Krypton library it is picking up the composer tag. If I open the database I can see my tag entries in the SongArtistView. So, for example, I have:
Song: Wings
Artist: Birdy
Composer: Jasmine van den Bogaerde / Ryan Tedder

In the SongArtistView there are three lines as expected for Artist, Composer and Composer. When I check the song information in Kodi (using the Estuary skin) it also shows Artist and Composers correctly. This is brilliant. However, when I look under the Composer sub-menu of Roles none of the above appear (i.e neither Jasmine, her alter ego Birdy nor Ryan). They all appear under All Contributors - but that's a hell of a long list and not easy to navigate. There are people (artists) listed in the Composer sub-menu but I'm not sure of the source of that list.

Finally, at present there's no option to choose roles under smart playlist creation.

I know it's still work-in-progress, so I'm not expecting all this to be complete. Just keeping you informed what I'm seeing, and as you know there's no general feedback or progress update section about Krypton in these forums.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by WelshPaul - 2016-09-27, 19:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1