v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
Thanks for testing and feedback Paul, always welcome.

The names that appear on Song Info as composers should also appear on the Composer sub-menu (node) like they do under All Contributors. BTW Contributors can be a crazy long list, but it does provide a view for how many people the library knows about. I'm not sure what you are seeing happening. There is still some work in that area to do, but it could be useful for me to have a look at your MyMusic60.db if you are able to put that somewhere I can collect from.

Smart playlists - I have some changes awaiting approveal in that area. You should be able to choose role for an "artists" list, and see just composers etc. but drilling down will fail e.g. click on composer, get blank albums list.

Quote:and as you know there's no general feedback or progress update section about Krypton in these forums.
Yes, I know, makes it hard for both sides IMO. Anything about music I am happy to here on this thread, or on a separate one in the music forum labelled "Krypton"

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by DaveBlake - 2016-09-27, 20:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1