v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
Hum.... MariaDB, that could be contributing.

I got the database dump of the single album, and that all looks as I expect. But the query results link didn't exist, and I really need to see the dataset that MariaDB is returning when running that songview query. My suspicion is that row order is different to what SQLite and MySQL return. There is no "ORDER BY" in the query, as Kodi does its own sorting not the RDBMS most of the SQL does not have sort order, so MariaDB could be defaulting to an unexpected order that is cocking up the subsequent dataset processing.

Stefan if you could supply the dataset result for that query I should be able to confirm or rule this idea out.

Marantz not too sure what you are saying, but always happy to have others take an interest. Are you saying you get duplicated tracks too ? If so then remind me of you system please (I know you have told be before, but I lose track!)

Generally people forgive me if I forget who you are, what you have, and what we did togther.... Smile
I don't mean to be rude, but I am getting old and these details become a blur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by DaveBlake - 2016-10-06, 17:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1