v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
Yes Tumbleweed Connection scarpped track values are different to the songs in your library too. If you are sure that there is no album.NFO, and I can see no reason for Kodi to get confused about the album folder, then this data has been scraped online. As "fetch additional data on update" is enabled this scraping will have happened when you scanned the music files.

The last scraped date on the database I have is 2016-11-22 21:12:44.

There can be many reasons why what was scraped by Krypton on that date has different results to what you have scraped (or not) in Jarvis. Scraper settings, scraper success, and simply what album the scraper picks using names alone (having to lookup Musicbrainz IDs to do the rest of the scrape rather than have them set buy the users during tagging), the online contents may have changed too.

Persoanlly I think the scraped tracks list, like the artist discography, is pretty useless. It can clearly also be flawed.

Why has v17 scraped this in particular? Well check the scraper settings, maybe disable "Fetch additional data on update" and it won't happen again. Not sure I can explain anything more of this, but ask if you can think of something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Music Library Improvements - by DaveBlake - 2016-11-28, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1