Release Hunt Channel
(2016-08-30, 22:43)misty01 Wrote: Hey MC,

Thanks, the new link is downloading 0.0.5 not v 0.0.6.

Well, that was damn stupid of me. Confused

Fixed now.

Sorry 'bout that. Wink
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
MetalChris - I cannot seem to get the Hunt Channel to install from your Repo or from any other that I have tried.....It just says installation failed. I have tried this from a couple devices that I have Kodi on. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.Huh
(2016-12-20, 06:38)dhuffner Wrote: MetalChris - I cannot seem to get the Hunt Channel to install from your Repo or from any other that I have tried.....It just says installation failed. I have tried this from a couple devices that I have Kodi on. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.Huh

This may not be a problem with the add-on. Please provide a debug_log (wiki). Without one I can only speculate wildly.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Sorry to ask but I was just curious if this is normal. When I open the addon and select "On Demand", then select "All Shows", the list is alphabetical but stops at Jimmy Houston Outdoors. Is that the extent of the list of shows in the addon or should it list the entire lineup like it does on the website?
(2017-02-17, 06:17)prescait Wrote: Sorry to ask but I was just curious if this is normal. When I open the addon and select "On Demand", then select "All Shows", the list is alphabetical but stops at Jimmy Houston Outdoors. Is that the extent of the list of shows in the addon or should it list the entire lineup like it does on the website?

The site used to display all shows without any pagination, but now it only displays up to Jimmy Houston and there's a button to 'Load More Channels'. I'll have to add this to the add-on. Give me a day or two and I should have an update available.

Thanks for posting and letting me know.
I've pushed out an update that fixes the 'All Shows' menu. It will now actually display all of the shows. Smile

As the website now works, it displays the first 50 shows and presents a button to load more content, which when clicked loads the next 50 shows. I've modified the add-on to scrape the first 50, then submit a request for the next 50, and aftewards another request for the remaining shows. On my old laptop, this takes about 20 seconds and then the add-on will display all 105 shows. You'll notice the 'working' circle spin for about 10 seconds, then the progress bar will go just about halfway, then the circle will spin for another ~10 seconds and the progress bar will go almost all the way, then a few more seconds and the add-on will display all of the shows.

If you have my repo installed, and automatic updates enabled, they should both update shortly. Alternatively, you can download from the link below:

EDIT: Please download the latest version from post #25 below.

As usual, if you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).
(2017-02-18, 23:20)MetalChris Wrote: I've pushed out an update that fixes the 'All Shows' menu. It will now actually display all of the shows. Smile

As the website now works, it displays the first 50 shows and presents a button to load more content, which when clicked loads the next 50 shows. I've modified the add-on to scrape the first 50, then submit a request for the next 50, and aftewards another request for the remaining shows. On my old laptop, this takes about 20 seconds and then the add-on will display all 105 shows. You'll notice the 'working' circle spin for about 10 seconds, then the progress bar will go just about halfway, then the circle will spin for another ~10 seconds and the progress bar will go almost all the way, then a few more seconds and the add-on will display all of the shows.

If you have my repo installed, and automatic updates enabled, they should both update shortly. Alternatively, you can download from the link below:

Hunt Channel - v 0.0.8

As usual, if you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).

Huge thank you for this!!!

I expected it had something to do with how the website needed to click on a button to load more shows. I just wasn't good at explaining that part. Really appreciate this!!
And as I look in to All shows, there a bunch of episodes with out audio?
(2017-04-14, 16:21)Jromero Wrote: And as I look in to All shows, there a bunch of episodes with out audio?

Weird! I've never encountered this before, and this is the first post about this issue. At first, I didn't believe it. I tried 3 or 4 different episodes, and they all worked fine. But eventually I hit one without audio. I kept trying different episodes, and it seems like 1 out of 3 or 4 has no audio. Something has changed at the source. Not sure what it is, but I'll look into further and see if I can figure it out.
Updated version available with fixes for the no audio problem. While testing the add-on, I came across a few videos that would not play at all, even on the website. Attempting to access these through the Hunt Channel site brings up a 'video not found' error, so I've added some error handling for these. If you attempt to play one of these videos, instead of the generic 'Script Failed' error, you'll receive a 'No Stream Available' notification. Download from the link below, or update through my repo.

EDIT: Link removed. Please download from the first post.

If you experience any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a log (wiki).
Great add-on. Good job.

Thanks
I can't get the carbon tv to work it says " Login Failed " when I click the addon. The Hunt channel is working good though. Any suggestions? Thank you.
(2017-08-15, 09:51)welder184 Wrote: I can't get the carbon tv to work it says " Login Failed " when I click the addon. The Hunt channel is working good though. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Carbon TV has it's own thread here. Please post a link to a debug log (wiki) there.
thanks for the plugin, its great, I will post it on my blog is you can contact me with a full list of your plugins that would help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ThinkPad T400 Ubuntu | Ana, professional logo design at handypixel.
Is the Hunt Channel Down for good ? I can't get it to load , it says something is not loading?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hunt Channel1