Release Hunt Channel
(2017-08-31, 03:42)bote110 Wrote: Is the Hunt Channel Down for good ? I can't get it to load , it says something is not loading?

The add-on is working fine for me. Please try again, if it still is not working please post a link to a debug log (wiki).
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Redbox | NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
The Hunt Channel website is undergoing some changes right now which have caused the add-on to fail. I released a fix (v 0.1.1) over the weekend which is now broken because of more website changes. I'm going to wait a few days before I try to fix this again. Hopefully they'll finish whatever they're doing by the weekend.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
The website seems to have settled down, and the fixes I've implemented have been working for the last 3 days, so I think it should be safe to release the latest update here. Download from the link below, or if you have my repo installed you should be able to update from there.

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.2

As usual, if you experience any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki).
(2017-11-12, 01:39)MetalChris Wrote: The website seems to have settled down, and the fixes I've implemented have been working for the last 3 days, so I think it should be safe to release the latest update here. Download from the link below, or if you have my repo installed you should be able to update from there.

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.2

As usual, if you experience any issues with the add-on, please post a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki).
Still getting check log errors. Did a fresh install of kodi and the only addon was hunt channel and no shows will load hunt channel error.
(2017-12-01, 06:02)klokman Wrote: Still getting check log errors. Did a fresh install of kodi and the only addon was hunt channel and no shows will load hunt channel error.

Please provide a link to a full, unedited debug log (wiki) and I'll look into it.
Hello. I am receiving check log errors when I click on links in the "On Demand" section. The Live Stream works fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

https://paste.kodi.tv/coqucuzeve
Website changes caused the On Demand section to fail. I've uploaded a new version (0.1.6) to my repo which should fix the issue. Download the latest version from the link below, from the first post in this thread, or if you have my repo installed, you can update from there.

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.6
(2018-05-05, 20:16)MetalChris Wrote: Website changes caused the On Demand section to fail. I've uploaded a new version (0.1.6) to my repo which should fix the issue. Download the latest version from the link below, from the first post in this thread, or if you have my repo installed, you can update from there.

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.6
 Thank you so much. I have your repo so I just updated it from there. I was able to check quite a few and they all worked except for Jimmy Houston Outdoors which is one of my favs. One of the few fishing shows on there. Wishing for more bass fishing. Smile

Thanks again!!
(2018-05-07, 05:09)prescait Wrote:
(2018-05-05, 20:16)MetalChris Wrote: Website changes caused the On Demand section to fail. I've uploaded a new version (0.1.6) to my repo which should fix the issue. Download the latest version from the link below, from the first post in this thread, or if you have my repo installed, you can update from there.

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.6
 Thank you so much. I have your repo so I just updated it from there. I was able to check quite a few and they all worked except for Jimmy Houston Outdoors which is one of my favs. One of the few fishing shows on there. Wishing for more bass fishing. Smile

Thanks again!!

There doesn't seem to be any episodes listed on the Hunt Channel Jimmy Houston page. Not sure what's going on there. If you're really interested in fishing shows, check out my CarbonTV add-on, and also my Global Sportsman add-on (in my repo), there are a few available there.
(2018-05-08, 00:17)MetalChris Wrote:

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.6

Thanks again!! 

There doesn't seem to be any episodes listed on the Hunt Channel Jimmy Houston page. Not sure what's going on there. If you're really interested in fishing shows, check out my CarbonTV add-on, and also my Global Sportsman add-on (in my repo), there are a few available there. 
 You just blew me away!! Those two add-ons are amazing. Thank you so much!!
Where can I find your repo? Thanks.
(2018-05-08, 00:17)MetalChris Wrote:

Hunt Channel - v 0.1.6

Thanks again!!

Where can I find your repo? Thanks.
Follow the link in my signature...
Does this work on Jarvis 16.1? Can't get it to work. Works great on windows though Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hunt Channel1