Android N Beta and Kore Remote App
I am curious if there has been any development for Android N with the Kore app. If not, are there plans to in the near future. I just noticed since I entered the beta program my Kore app is the only one that doesn't work.
I usually wait until it is released to test if my apps run on a new version of Android.
So this does not have a high priority for me at the moment.
But if you could post a log on where Kore fails, we might be able to pinpoint the issue and decide on applying a fix now or wait for the final release.
Works for me.
Nexus 6P -> Android N

Not using Kore extensively and mostly to control volume but no crashes or anything so far
Works for me too. Nexus 5X. Haven't had any issues yet.
Since my Nexus 6P force rebooted itself this morning, Kore has been working properly with no other issues. I can't seem to recreate the problem.

The issue was when I tried to open Kore it popped a little window up saying "Kore has stopped." then it had the options restart app, send feedback, or close app.

If I can recreate the problem, I'll try to post a log.
I get the same msg but with the Messenger app by Google each time I reboot my phone.
I tried clearing the app's cache, but that didn't help.
I'm pretty sure that's just some quirk of the Android N beta as that's something I occasionally have with google hangouts.

So it's not Kores fault Wink
Yep, think so too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android N Beta and Kore Remote App0