[split] Hunt Channel
(2016-04-17, 15:04)MetalChris Wrote: Here ya go...

CarbonTV - v 0.0.1

Watch video clips and full episodes from CarbonTV, the premier online video destination for premium outdoor themed shows and engaging personalities. Sign up for a free account at the carbontv.com website - no cable or satellite provider subscription needed.

Just enter your login info in the add-on settings and you should be good to go.

If you're interested in the PBR highlights, there's over 500 clips available, so don't be alarmed if the working circle spins for a minute or so before the list populates.

I've tested on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 & Lubuntu 14.04), Mac OS (Lion), and Android (Lollipop), running Gotham, Helix, and Isengard, and experienced no issues.

If you have any issues with the add-on, please post a log (wiki).

Thanks for the addon Chris. I checked out you webpage and found your other addons, and I can't wait to try a few. Have you every thought of making an addon for watching Hunt tv? It is another free outdoor site on the internet. It is at http://huntchannel.tv/ . If you could make an addon for that, it would be great. I am new to Kodi and don't know how to make addons myself. Either way, thanks for all you work on these addons. SteveBig Grin
(2016-05-17, 16:27)LearningCurve Wrote: Thanks for the addon Chris. I checked out you webpage and found your other addons, and I can't wait to try a few. Have you every thought of making an addon for watching Hunt tv? It is another free outdoor site on the internet. It is at http://huntchannel.tv/ . If you could make an addon for that, it would be great. I am new to Kodi and don't know how to make addons myself. Either way, thanks for all you work on these addons. SteveBig Grin

I'll check out Hunt TV and see if I can come up with something. Thanks for the suggestion, and happy to hear you like my add-ons.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
An add-on for the Hunt Channel is now available here.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 20.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
Awesome!! Thanks a lot, I can't wait to get home and check it out. Thanks again, SteveBig Grin
Thread split, just to make it easier to find in the future if necessary.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
How do I install thsee add on?
I have a T95 box running kodi 16.0 haven't updated yet...
I opened the browser and downloaded both zip files but it won't let me open the zips
I'm stumped...
(2016-05-29, 00:06)jasonjmw Wrote: How do I install thsee add on?
I have a T95 box running kodi 16.0 haven't updated yet...
I opened the browser and downloaded both zip files but it won't let me open the zips
I'm stumped...

Follow the procedure here to install from zip.
Thanks metalchris!!! Your addons are amazing
Hi Chris, Thanks for the CarbonTV and Hunt Channel addons(and the many others on your webpage that I am using). My family and friends all love them here. I was looking for an addon for the BIg Ten Network and stumbled over one with you as the author. It did not work and I don't see it on you webpage. Was this an old addon of yours that you are not supporting any longer or is this something you have been working on? If you get a working BTN addon , I know from all the post I have read that many people would be interested in it, since none seem to exist. Please just let me know if this is something you may have in future. Thanks for all you hard work on these addons. I tried to email you this question, but the forum wouldn't let me. Is there a way to email someone directly on this forum? Also, one last question, any plans to update your NHL addon. Once again, thanks for all you hard work for the Kodi Community. Huh
You need to have at least 20 posts before you can send PM's or email. Get your post count up and then PM or email me with questions about other add-ons.
Thanks for info.
You also need to have been a member for a suitable length of time.

And posting just to get your post count up is a sure fire way of getting those posts deleted and possibly a short ban if you're really annoying about it. So please contribute properly ;-)

In any case I think the needed count is 10 not 20, unless it's been changed again. It's a generic anti spam measure.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Hunt Channel0