Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering
Simply entering <mcu></mcu> does not mean it will work. Kodi core needs coding update to recognise the new tag.

Sure, I agree it would be great to add sort levels for exactly those scenarios you mention, but that is further coding complexity, and no developer has shown interest in adding it. IIRC there is a Feature Request for it from quite a while ago. Maybe add your comment to it to bring the thread to the top again.

Here is the link to the wiki page for databases. You can see there is no provision for sub-sorting, so that will need to be added... https://kodi.wiki/view/Databases/MyVideos

Apart from my previous suggestion, I can think of no workaround for your requirement.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering - by Karellen - 2018-06-29, 23:17

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.