Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering
I appreciate the ideas. For now I'm living with the limitations Kodi has. Making a separate source for just MCU seems more like a hack than a solution that would benefit everyone and that is ultimately what I'd like to discover. 

I have used smart playlists, in fact I use a ton of them, but unfortunately Kodi sometimes has issues using the sort parameters of the playlist itself and Kodi is not able to read a playlist as a list of specified items, the movie titles in a row for example, and reproduce the order as entered into the playlist the way a playlist on an ipod would work. Something doesn't communicate between the two. I think that would be the best way to get a true sorted order to work but I don't know anything about coding into Kodi the processes required. That's for those with far more knowledge and skill than I have. So for now I'm just brainstorming ideas and noticed there was already a MCU related thread so I can't be the only one looking for a solution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering - by K0D1User1138 - 2018-06-30, 04:58

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.