PM3Mod (another little mod)
I tweaked the pm3 theme a bit. Changed a few animations and some xml.

Just thought, hey, why not share it?

Download

Ofcourse i'm thanking all the ppl working on the orginal PM3 and Mike for the Acer homescreen idea.

Oh and i forgot: it's only the 16x9 resolutions i edited.
that looks really nice mate...I like the acer-style menu! it does leave a lot of empty space though?
Yeah maybe I could make it an option to blend in the original pm3 backgrounds... I'll try and play with it a bit, see what I can come up with.
Very nice Smile
I see you're using my old Dutch radiostations streampack, you can download the new one here

Oh yeah i already have the new one on my xbox. Just use the old one for testing Tongue
Cool, i like it.
Better then the original PMIII homescreen imho.
Updated the rar file.

Changed the backgrounds.

Now thats kick ass...I will be downloading tonight mate

Could I suggest making the surrounding white stroke of the highlighted image a little thicker, and for some reason the "xbmc media center" text looks a little out of place?
Jyra Wrote:Now thats kick ass...I will be downloading tonight mate

Could I suggest making the surrounding white stroke of the highlighted image a little thicker, and for some reason the "xbmc media center" text looks a little out of place?

Yeah i'll move it a little to the right. Just same position as when in other screenshots (music)
Hi

Just downloaded the skin.. Looks really nice but on my home screen the menu still looks like the "old" PM where the menus (programs,pictures etc.) is vertical and not horizontal like the screens you posted.

Do I need to make change in the menu ?
Boxcar Wrote:Hi

Just downloaded the skin.. Looks really nice but on my home screen the menu still looks like the "old" PM where the menus (programs,pictures etc.) is vertical and not horizontal like the screens you posted.

Do I need to make change in the menu ?

from the first post maybe

Quote:Oh and i forgot: it's only the 16x9 resolutions i edited
Change is always good. Especially change to something that is already great! Nice mod SyphOn, can't wait to get home to check it out.
I;m fixing the 4x3 screens tomorrow Smile
SyphOn,
I like the mods... a few questions.

Why remove the oval off the home screen? I think it would look nice to have it?

Also, I've mod'd my PM3 a bit too but really like some of the things you have done. I like having the weather and help button on the main screen. Plus, I hide the settings so people.

Here's my screenshots... http://members.cox.net/ltek/xbmc.htm
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
nice screenshots Affini!
can you share your work?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3Mod (another little mod)0