PM3Mod (another little mod)
Uhhh i shared it?

Read the first post.
ah ok ..Affini's version is the same of yours?
4x3 xml's changed
Fading added to the backgrounds
Changed list-focus texture
Visualisation and Video preview in background (home) fixed
Changed some animations

Download
I do like this mod and may incorporate some of the work into my mod. I like the scrolling home screen though I may make it text, like Xephyr (I wish he'd finish that skin!) but I still want to keep the weather, the logo, and the small buttons on the bottom left (my custom ones).

One other thought is to keep the scrolling images but make it like you did with the music... so it has the 3D effect. And I'd always show the text becasue it is not obvious what the images mean.

freedreamer Wrote:nice screenshots Affini!
can you share your work?

I'll open another thread and post the link there.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I like alot of what you've done here Shyphon... Not sure about the transparent content windows (to much dottyness?) Also (as I believe you mentioned earlier) it might be nice to repostion the xbox media centre text on the home screen so it is the same size and position as in other windows... Lastly (and I don't know if this is a bug or not) I can no longer select 3D list view (my favourite)... any chance you could get this back again? Thanks again for the mod. PM3 is definately ready for a Home screen makeover and this is a good effort.
Hello! I really love this mod of the PM3 skin and I was thinking It would be perfect if the coverflow effect would be added. I have seen in the thread some screenshot with the coverflow effect in the music section but in my skin it's not available Sad. Is it possible to add it also in the video section? Thank you very much
This mod is based on a older pm3 version (at least before coverflow). To get coverflow and latest additions to pm3 (like the tweener animation) just copy Home.xml and textures.xpr from the pm3 mod to the new version folder.

By the way, here´s my edit of PM3 mod.

[o]SoundWave[o];144392 Wrote:This mod is based on a older pm3 version (at least before coverflow). To get coverflow and latest additions to pm3 (like the tweener animation) just copy Home.xml and textures.xpr from the pm3 mod to the new version folder.

By the way, here´s my edit of PM3 mod.

great it works! Thank you very much. Do you know if it's possible to get coverflow also in the video section?
You could add the line
<include>3D_Cover_View</include>
to the file MyVideo.xml in the pal folder (at the end where the other includes are) , but for some reason it messes the wide view. It does work, just wide icons won't work, they get overlayed by the coverflow. Big wide works fine.
[o]SoundWave[o];144460 Wrote:You could add the line
<include>3D_Cover_View</include>
to the file MyVideo.xml in the pal folder (at the end where the other includes are) , but for some reason it messes the wide view. It does work, just wide icons won't work, they get overlayed by the coverflow. Big wide works fine.

thanks! I have obtained just what I wanted Big Grin
[o]SoundWave[o];144392 Wrote:This mod is based on a older pm3 version (at least before coverflow). To get coverflow and latest additions to pm3 (like the tweener animation) just copy Home.xml and textures.xpr from the pm3 mod to the new version folder.

Wrong. No There are over 20+ modified files in the PM3Mod.

Coverflow is already in pm3mod.
I'd have another question...is it possible to increase the space (height) occupied by the coverflow and consequently to reduce the space of the list under? I'd like to have covers a little bit bigger. Thanks!
Nice mod SyphOn, i love it
keep your improvement
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'll start working on the mods again when i have time.

Unfortunally i have a lot of xml/php/mysql and some Visual VB to do atm, which realy needs to get done.

Also learning C# atm Tongue
Love the skin....except for me the home screen isnt as 'usable' as it was in the normal PM3...I think adding text to the menu item is a good idea...but for me i wan the onld horizontal list in the main menu but with all the other great adjustments youv made...also itd be nice if you added that new 'tween' animation that the PM3 skin now has

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3Mod (another little mod)0