Streamed content started to lag with 16.1. Why?
Hello everybody!

I am a long time user of XBMC/KODI but first time writer here on the forum. Have always managed to solve issues by myself earlier but this time I cant.

My problem is that all streamed video content all of a sudden started to get jumpy. I think it all started when I updated to 16.1. Same streamed content through flash player in Chrome-browser works fine. Don't think its an issue of hardware even though it quite an old system since flash player runs it fine and in my experience flash player tend to slow down my computer alot more.

My addons that has started act up is retrospect and svtplay. Tried a reinstall and still no luck.

Pls hlp!

/Dave
debug log (wiki) please
Welcome to the forum. This worked fine prior to Kodi 16.1? Are you plugged into a network or are you reliant on wifi? If wifi, try plugging into your network to see if it is resolved. Just a thought. Sometimes the wifi cards just......give out.

Posting a debug log takes about 2 minutes to test and post back. It would be worth it to get some resolution to your issue quickly.

Also, I think they may be having some issues with the addon? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2333141

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Streamed content started to lag with 16.1. Why?0