• 8(current)
[NEW] Revised Codec and Playback info overlay discussions and suggestions
(2016-08-26, 10:31)ashlar Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2401723

Is this info lost or not? I can't quite understand and I read all this thread. Is buffer info accessible somehow or not?

Pressing "O" in Krypton will display a player process info dialog.

This new dialog will show similar info to what you are used to in Jarvis and older versions.

It is far more complete and fully skinnable to create a seperate look for each skin.

Some info is not available anymore, while new info is added.
Actually buffer info is still available, but there's no default keymap action pre-configured, you just have to do it yourself. See posts in previous page, the action id is playerdebug.
Ok, no problem for me. I actually already have the Info button on my Harmony mapped to O. Good. Thanks for your replies.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Yes but the cache info (that comes with the playerdebug action) isn't aligned to any key, you have to set one yourself.
I noticed in 17 the O button (windows) doesn't show bitrate information anymore. Will that be coming back? I use that feature quite often!
it was added back not too long ago.

make sure you're using a very recent nightly build of kodi and a skin that's been updated to include the needed changes.
the default skin Estuary should work fine.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Just tried the nightly from the 29th and it doesn't appear to be back. Using the estuary skin. I'm referring to the display that shows the bitrate of the audio stream, not just how many channels are in it, etc.
for audio, these values are displayed:
-AudioBitsPerSample
-AudioChannels
-AudioDecoder
-AudioSamplerate

other items aren't avaialble anymore in kodi.

i'll move your post to the thread where these changes were discussed.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi ronie, you are saying there is no way to check audio's bitrate from inside Kodi anymore? Not talking about "out of the box", you mean even when customizing keymaps, etc.?
The info is gone for good? Why, if that's the case?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
bitrate is shown together with some other info on the debug screen, no default mapping
Is there a way in Krypton to display dropped frames? Or is that irrelevant info now?
(2016-09-07, 20:50)jingai Wrote: Is there a way in Krypton to display dropped frames? Or is that irrelevant info now?

add to your keymap an action playerdebug

like:

Code:
<key id="251">playerdebug</key>
(2016-08-26, 13:00)host505 Wrote: Actually buffer info is still available, but there's no default keymap action pre-configured, you just have to do it yourself. See posts in previous page, the action id is playerdebug.

Actually it is mapped under Ctrl-Shift-O . I have tried this on both windows 10 and nvidia shield running kodi 17 b3.

Καλησπερα και τα λεμε στο avclub!
Yeah, it was added a couple of weeks ago with this pr.

Καλησπέρα!
(2016-10-11, 08:48)kapoukos Wrote:
(2016-08-26, 13:00)host505 Wrote: Actually buffer info is still available, but there's no default keymap action pre-configured, you just have to do it yourself. See posts in previous page, the action id is playerdebug.

Actually it is mapped under Ctrl-Shift-O . I have tried this on both windows 10 and nvidia shield running kodi 17 b3.

Καλησπερα και τα λεμε στο avclub!
I'm trying to add a custom key to Yatse. I can get "o" to work, does anybody know how add Ctrl+Shift+o? Tried a few things but to no avail.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[NEW] Revised Codec and Playback info overlay discussions and suggestions0