Win Internet Archive add-on
Hi Guys:

Just a nubee question if I may (& my 1st) -

Was trying to load the add-on Internet Archive 2.1.0 (as mentioned in the Addons & is already in the 16.1 version of Kodi I installed on my win-7 PC.
It did not seem to want to install and I was wondering if the addon might be broken. Most other addons worked fine. I tried -
System > Settings > Add-Ons > All Repositories > (both Music & Video addons) > Internet Archive "Enabled"
However, when trying to start it, I just got an error and it would not run.

I could load the library with Google - going to archive.com but would like to have it run in Kodi, if possible.

Using a newly installed Kodi 16.1 on Windows 7 64bit Home Premium Edition with SP1 on a desktop with an AMD FX 8120 8core 3.1GHz CPU & 8GB RAM.

Any thoughts on this are appreciated..
Version 2.1.0 is broken, and no longer supported. Please see this post for the latest versions. Please post in this thread for support requests.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2016-05-30, 05:01)MetalChris Wrote: Version 2.1.0 is broken, and no longer supported. Please see this post for the latest versions. Please post in this thread for support requests.

Thanks, that's great.. do you think Kodi's addon page will be updated soon?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Internet Archive add-on0