Bug / error / weird. Can't mark movie as unwatched.
As per title
Windows 7, 64, fully patched. Kodi 15.2
Open Kodi, find movie, context menu, mark as unwatched - it just scrolls the movie list right and leaves it marked watched.
This is screwing up my bubble on trakt.tv

Any ideas?
Kodi.LOG file here.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/99836/Kodi/kodi.log

Any ideas?
That's a debug log and the movie is "The Living Daylights" - obviously at the bottom of the log or close to it.
Right off hand I would suggest using confluence, and disable your trak-it add-on and see if that's the cure. In your log there is (31) errors you might want to address, although none stuck out as the culprit, I did notice that the first call for "The Living Daylights" indicated the movie wasn't found, but subsequently found (gives pause to the network?). Anyway in the past this kind of error has been attributed to the trak-it add-on, or corruption of the library.

Someone else might be able to see deeper.
Trakt hasn't been an issue for other movies. Oddly enough it finally unmarked it after nothing in particular changing last night - so I'll see if it remembers that unmarking.
Having used Aeon Nox as long as I have, I can't change that Smile for testing? Sure - but otherwise, no. Confluence and I don't get along anymore.
Quote:I can't change that Smile for testing? Sure - but otherwise, no. Confluence and I don't get along anymore.
Understand, I couldn't live without T!, but yes only for testing purposes. I would think some cache between the Trak-it and Kodi got flushed.
I have previously been able to mark a film as unwatched, with Trakt installed and then delete the entry on trakt and it fixes accidental markings ()happens now and then , I only find them by checking out my trakt history)

Anyhow it's behaving now, if it happens again, I'l l maybe disable the addon first?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug / error / weird. Can't mark movie as unwatched.0