No PVR add-ons could be found
Hi there:
I'm getting this message: You need a tuner, backend software, and an add-on for the backend to be able to use PVR.
Somebody can help telling me how can I do that? Thanks a lot!!
I have the same issue and I dont have PVR among my addons...
Hi guys,
I have the same issue, did you solved in some way?

Thank you
Marco
Read through this...You need to use apt-get to install the PVR add-ons

What OS are you on?
Hi all,

Just buy a Qplus 4K MBOX. Got an older box working well before.
This brand new box have in system info menu :
build: 17.3 Git:unknown on android 7.1.1 API level 25 (kernel:Linux 3.14.29)
the PVR service is shadowed (not activate)
PVR seem not activated ... An if I try to activate in the menu Add-ons/my add-ons usually we find PVR menu between Program add-ons and Services ...
Nothing here
And if I reach the PVR list by an other way, the PVR list is empty.
In fact I just want to activate simple client and stalker client.

What need to be done to make this work Huh
Thanks for your help,
Delete addons27.db
(2019-02-07, 11:10)d3ltanl Wrote: Delete addons27.db
No. Why would you recommend that?

Your other posts seem to be questionable also.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Because thats the way to get PVR-addons back....

questionable?? try it before judging 

people aks for a solution here, the other way is to edit you addons27.db and remove all pvr entries... the reason you don't see pvr-addon is because there is a non compatible pvr in you addon27.db.
oh and if you are worried you loose all addons you don't they will just be disabled. 

use the autoexec.py script to enable all addons again... and problem is fixed... 

hard reset is other option ..

just posting a solution, can't help it if you don't like it...
(2019-02-07, 12:07)d3ltanl Wrote: oh and if you are worried you loose all addons you don't they will just be disabled. 

use the autoexec.py script to enable all addons again... and problem is fixed... 

1.  For information.  That autoexec.py isn't allowed here.
2.  Hard reset and you lose everything.  Which is fine if someone understands that.
3.  No doubt you're aware that pvr addons are not being bundled with kodi as of v18, so if they're not showing up it's most likely because they're not there.
Apart from that spot on.
(2019-02-07, 12:12)trogggy Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:07)d3ltanl Wrote: oh and if you are worried you loose all addons you don't they will just be disabled. 

2.  Hard reset and you lose everything.  Which is fine if someone understands that.
3.  No doubt you're aware that pvr addons are not being bundled with kodi as of v18, so if they're not showing up it's most likely because they're not there.
Apart from that spot on. 
the topic is about kodi 17.3, im aware of the pvr not been bundled as from v18.. 

i'm also aware that autoexec.py is not allow here for non legal purposes... autoexec.py is a standard py been called from kodi.. the use of it can be questioned.. but in this case.. it allows you to fastly enable all addons again. and from my understanding that is perfectly legal? if not.. i'm am sorry... i'm just trying to help out.
(2019-02-07, 13:07)d3ltanl Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:12)trogggy Wrote:

Apart from that spot on.   
the topic is about kodi 17.3, im aware of the pvr not been bundled as from v18.. 

i'm also aware that autoexec.py is not allow here for non legal purposes... autoexec.py is a standard py been called from kodi.. the use of it can be questioned.. but in this case.. it allows you to fastly enable all addons again. and from my understanding that is perfectly legal? if not.. i'm am sorry... i'm just trying to help out.  
Hopefully he's fixed his problem 18 months on.
And no, an autoexec.py that enables addons isn't allowed here.
It's arguably daft that addons are disabled by default (because piracy) and can't be enabled automatically, but the rule is there.  Whatever, deleting the addons database is lousy advice in the context of this thread.
(2019-02-07, 15:11)trogggy Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 13:07)d3ltanl Wrote:
(2019-02-07, 12:12)trogggy Wrote: 1.  For information.  That autoexec.py isn't allowed here.
Apart from that spot on.   

Hopefully he's fixed his problem 18 months on.
And no, an autoexec.py that enables addons isn't allowed here.
It's arguably daft that addons are disabled by default (because piracy) and can't be enabled automatically, but the rule is there.  Whatever, deleting the addons database is lousy advice in the context of this thread.

Lousy advice is that so.. Mhhh

Then you give me a better one for all 17.6 users still out here.. To close and fix this thread.
(2019-02-08, 00:33)d3ltanl Wrote: Lousy advice is that so.. Mhhh

Then you give me a better one for all 17.6 users still out here.. To close and fix this thread. 
Yes, that's so.
Addons > install from repo > kodi repo > pvr
If it's not there:Settings > addons > myaddons > pvr
If it's in there and disabled try enabling.
If it won't enable uninstall the addon and try to reinstall from the repo.
If it's not there and not in the repo most likely you didn't install from here or the play store.
If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR add-ons could be found0