Full AirPlay Support (ios9 and coming ios10)
Kodi uses libshairplay
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Here is my last hope in trying to find something wrong - the first block is my phone trying to airplay. The second block is my itunes successfully airplaying. Anyone notice anything weird?

@Karellen- Log removed
@cmsimike

Your post has been edited to remove your log. We do not allow logs to be posted within the forum.

You will need to post at a Pastebin type site and provide the link here.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Let's try this again, this time without the mutilation of my post:

Here is the log of my phone trying to airplay: https://pastebin.com/8DUHLX5T
and here is the log of my itunes succeeding in airplaying: https://pastebin.com/5qEAqsZF
Could you post the full log please.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-21, 00:28)Karellen Wrote: Could you post the full log please.

This is the full log for the Airplay component. Each snippet starts right before I press play on my ios and itunes device and ends right after the error happens or the music successfully starts playing. If there is something you would like to see specifically, please let me know! Thanks!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full AirPlay Support (ios9 and coming ios10)1