• 17(current)
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2019-02-18, 09:25)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 08:53)xinseo Wrote: Is this the same model as in the OP?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cqNnpR9e
Looks the same.

Don't know what it means regarding Russian keyboard option.

You need to make sure what you see is what you get.

The microphone doesn't work with my boxes.
Currently using MX3 with shield and the mic works perfectly fine.
(2019-02-18, 10:40)xinseo Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 09:25)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 08:53)xinseo Wrote: Is this the same model as in the OP?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cqNnpR9e
Looks the same.

Which key on this remote do you press to put the shield in listening mode?
(2019-02-18, 10:43)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 10:40)xinseo Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 09:25)Jeffers24 Wrote: Looks the same.

There's a mic button on the bottom right corner.
(2019-02-18, 15:18)xinseo Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 10:43)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 10:40)xinseo Wrote: Currently using MX3 with shield and the mic works perfectly fine. 
 There's no mic button on my remote, or that I can see in the ebay details
(2019-02-18, 18:33)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 15:18)xinseo Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 10:43)Jeffers24 Wrote:  Which key on this remote do you press to put the shield in listening mode? 
There are 2 models of the T3 from what I can see. T3 and T3M with mic. I'll let you know how it goes once i get it.
(2019-02-18, 20:00)xinseo Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 18:33)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-18, 15:18)xinseo Wrote: There's a mic button on the bottom right corner. 
There are 2 models of the T3 from what I can see. T3 and T3M with mic. I'll let you know how it goes once i get it.
I got the T3. It works fine apart from the mic button. On my MX3, pressing the mic button turned the google assistant on and I could speak to the remote. On the TX3, the only way to get to Assistant is to turn select the "Speak button on the shield UI, then press the mic button on the remote and then speak". Any way to make this easier like the MX3?

Edit: On the Nvidia Shield.
Anyone got T3 air mouse working on Kodi 18.1 (Libreelec). I have just updated to it and it works very strange. Disabling air mouse actually working, but Kodi still handles the control position changes and activates the mouse sign on the screen. And this way I can't use control with the buttons, cause the mouse sign flickers on the screen and breaks any button action I click...
Same problem here! Anyone an idea?

Buy an other one perhaps?
Sorry but after reading and seeing so many videos I'm still not sure ...
... can this remote works as air mouse with my Android box (USB connected, KODI, yotube, twitch) together with learned IR keys for my TV (more then 5 - power, volume up/down, mute, channel up/down, choose input)? So I don't need to use TV remote ...
Can I Power Android box via IR as well as TV?

Do any1 have confirmed original T3 one on BangGood, ebay.com, GearBest?
Than you
(2017-02-21, 14:39)gsmtech Wrote:
(2017-02-19, 18:51)bacsom Wrote: There is a fix for the KODI 17 bug. Linux systems identify T3 as a joystick.

For the fix you have to install the program here:
https://github.com/denilsonsa/udev-joystick-blacklist

Probably you also have to add your own remote to the end of the list here: /etc/udev/rules.d/ .

I can confirm the method above works, I fixed my T3 remote that previously was not being detected properly by a Kodi Krypton kszaq on my Amlogic S905 device. I had to discover my T3 Remotes Vendor ID and Product ID and create custom udev rules for it in the blacklist file, as there are many different variants and manufacturers for these remotes the pre-populated rules may not cover your device/variant.

In order to discover your Vendor ID and Product ID, login via SSH console to your device and run the command below:

udevadm monitor -p

then unplug the USB dongle for your remote from your device and plug it back in. You will see your Vendor ID and Product ID captured in the outputs, then simply copy one of the existing rules in the /etc/udev/rules.d/51-these-are-not-joysticks-rm.rules \ file and replace the Vendor ID and product ID with the ones for your device.

Save the file, then reboot your device, your remote should now be working,  

HI All! 

I have a memobox mx max amlogic with an airMouse, And I'm having the "recognized as joistick" issue.
My main problem is that when I want to do a quick FFwd in kodi videos, arrows won't work. 

I've checked kodi's logs and indeed it is recognized as a joistick. I've tested the remote in Windows too. 

I've read many posts and all talk about linux's /etc/udev/* hence I've added my own 51-these-are-not-joysticks-rm.rules in a newly created folder /etc/udev/rules.d/* in my android tv box. 

I've tested both with -rm and without -rm. none seem to work. My thought is that this location is not valid for androdid devices.. however I can't find a place to put tese rules files. 

Any suggestion? Ideas? 
Code:
DEBUG: GetMappingForDevice - device (0C45:3451) mapped to  (type = joystick)

AliTV Remote V1 Airmouse (0C45:3451)

PD: also couldn't find a place in windows 10.. however, I'm more focused on solving the android one.
(2019-03-03, 15:09)stasivanov Wrote: Anyone got T3 air mouse working on Kodi 18.1 (Libreelec). I have just updated to it and it works very strange. Disabling air mouse actually working, but Kodi still handles the control position changes and activates the mouse sign on the screen. And this way I can't use control with the buttons, cause the mouse sign flickers on the screen and breaks any button action I click...
I can confirm this. Not worked properly on my Arch Linux system with kernel 4.19.60-lts. Related issue and workaround here.
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
my button labels are starting to wear out, especially at the back, the labels for letters "B", "G" are almost gone.
does it happen to anyone else? do you know how to fix it?
(2020-03-23, 13:14)shmizan Wrote: my button labels are starting to wear out, especially at the back, the labels for letters "B", "G" are almost gone.
does it happen to anyone else? do you know how to fix it?

I think this is common, I have two Rii remotes and they have the same, that is why I just bought a T3 with backlight.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32639140...4c4dj1wFUn
Anyone with a T3 with backlight having issues with the backlight not illuminating all of the keys when the remote is oriented vertically?
(2020-11-06, 06:20)smithjd15 Wrote: Anyone with a T3 with backlight having issues with the backlight not illuminating all of the keys when the remote is oriented vertically?

I notice the same, but I think it's switching to the LED's on the keyboard side at that point...
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3