[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2016-06-13, 20:45)dasco Wrote:
(2016-06-13, 09:47)Jeffers24 Wrote: One question, if when you switch the cursor off, assuming you press the cursor lock key and it stays of until you press the cursor lock key again, why do you still use the code on the T3 to disable the cursor?

Its only preference and works for me. I like the automated way the scripts works for example.

* If i enter Kodi pointer is automatically disabled i do not need to turn off the mouse function on the remote.
* If i launch from Kodi into Netflix or Chrome mouse function is automatically enabled i do need to turn it back on.

By Default on the T3 the "OK" Buttun becomes "Left Click" when mouse button is on. When mouse button is off it becomes "Enter"
The Return Arrow is "RightClick" when mouse button is on. When mouse button is off it becomes "ESC"

as i use the script above with the mouse function turned on the Return Arrow button is "Back" not "ESC". (However all this is easily changed in Keymaps if you require your "ESC" to be "Back" when mouse function is off)

My T3 has been dispatched via DHL with an estimated delivery between 21 June and 11 July, important for me was that I could turn the cursor off and it will stay off till I turn it on again. There are some catchup TV android apps that I have configured in the Kodi menus so use from within Kodi that need the mouse pointer to be active, I am looking forward to receiving it but will have to be patient.

Will let you know how I get on.

Because of the cursor issue on the MX3 RXiii I returned it as not fit for purpose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by Jeffers24 - 2016-06-13, 21:10
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3