[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2016-12-14, 10:23)TAagam Wrote:
(2016-12-13, 19:45)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2016-12-13, 13:13)TAagam Wrote: Im positive im not holding it for very long. I think its sending two key presses but I'll try it out on another pc and see what happens.

Also, when you press the MUTE button, does it mute the windows volume or the kodi volume, while kodi is running.

also did you read the backspace question? is there an equivalent for the backspace button?

thanks

Just tested mute button on my Android box, outside Kodi, played an mp4 video using ESFileExplorer, mute works fine.

My back key, blue button above the mute button, also works fine.

That is interesting, for me, the blue button above the mute functions like a home button. When I press it, it takes me out of all the menus and sends me back to the main menu of kodi.

the button to the right (above the toggle for airmouse) is functioning as an enter or a left click. is that one normal?

This is on windows 10 running kodi

EdiT: ok i tried it on another computer running windows 8, now the mute button does what it is supposed to do but the backspace button (blue button above mute button) does not work as its supposed to work.
wow the buttons appear more messed up on windows 8. the "Internet explorer" button doesn't do anything (on w10, it launches the edge browser). but the "Mail" button is the one that opens up chrome on w8.

does anyone know if there is any way to fix these key presses?

Do you have a keymap file already installed in your Kodi userdata file from a previous remote.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by dasco - 2016-12-14, 12:59
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3