[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-01-11, 06:57)dasco Wrote: Hi thepixel

FWIW this is the Keymap file i use. This may give you some idea on how to set up your remote to your preference.
Also you can reference post No 4 for the keycodes for the different buttons on the remote.
I also use Auto Hot key to add extra functionality to the remote but this is only available for Windows based systems.
If you get stuck on some functionality myself or others should be able to point you in the right direction
A full list of Kodi actions and functions can be found here http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymaps

<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61586">stop</key> "Magnify Glass Button"
<key id="61467">back</key> "ESC and Return arrow Button"
<key id="61587">runaddon(script.globalsearch)</key> "Red Key"
<key id="53263">runaddon(plugin.program.chrome.launcher)</key> "Mail / Envelope Button"
<key id="53255">ActivateWindow(Home)</key> "Home Button"
<key id="53264">UpdateLibrary(video)</key> "Media/Clapper Board Button"
<key id="61589">FullScreen</key> "Yellow Button This is the TAB function"
<key id="61588">ActivateWindow(Favourites)</key> "Green Button"
<key id="61590">audiodelay</key> "Blue Key"

</keyboard>
</global>

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<key id="61656">ShowVideoMenu</key> "Four Lines Button"
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>

</keymap>

Dasco,

Having trouble with some of the mappings:-

< key id="53255">ActivateWindow(Home)</key> "Home Button", on Android the Home button takes me to the Android home screen, not the Kodi Home screen?

< key id="53263">runaddon(plugin.program.chrome.launcher)</key> "Mail / Envelope Button", may be my ignorance, on Android took me to Gmail, rather than chrome browser?

<key id="61656">ShowVideoMenu</key> "Four Lines Button", on Android no action should "ShowVideoMenu" be "showvideoinfo"?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by Jeffers24 - 2017-01-11, 13:49
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3