[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-01-13, 08:43)dasco Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 07:17)Jeffers24 Wrote: Dasco,

Using the Kodi Keymap Addon appears to be a bit long winded to me as I think I have to go through the motions of editing an option and all the preceding steps to see what code a key press generates.

Rather than use the Kodi Keymap Addon, could I use your showkey.exe to see what codes my T3 generates for each of the key presses?

I have downloaded showkey from your Google drive and have it running, only problem is when I press a key it does display key details but not the 5 digit numeric key codes as per your keymap, how do I convert what showkey displays to the required 5 digit numeric key id?

Keymap Editor generates the 5 digit numeric number that kodi recognises. This should be consistant with Show Key that displays the Virtual Key Code. If you could check just the home button on Keymap Editor and Showkey this should confirm that Android uses the same 5 digit numbers as i have detailed in the spreadsheet.
Show key will display the virtual key code something like this. For the letter "L" in the KeyID section "76 (0x4C) - VK_L". The Virtual keycode is the 4C in the bracket ie "VK4C"

Our posts crossed.

From my previous post:-

ActivateWindow(Home) works on my WIN10 laptop, goes to the Kodi home screen. But doesn't work on my Android box, goes to Android home screen. Tried to use Key Editor Addon to find out Home key code, BUT when in Key Editor and I press the Home Key on my T3 as the key I want to map immediately goes to the Android home screen. So I can't tell you the code the key is generating, but may assume it's the code in your keymap as it works on WIN10.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by Jeffers24 - 2017-01-13, 08:52
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3