[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-01-13, 06:57)dasco Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 22:07)gibxxi Wrote: Hi Dasco,

Care to enlighten me on what your using AHK for with this remote control and/or share your AHK config for pointers so I can set up my own preferences? I've never used it, although I think Kodi Launcher addon makes use of it in some way, or was built using it. I may have my wires crossed here. I'd like to map the key on the remote that looks somewhat like the Windows logo from StarDock's Start10 "Echo" theme to the real Windows key if possible, as pressing it doesn't seem to do anything currently.

Hi gibxxi

To get started with AHK downlod the file from my Google Drive it contains a copy of AutoHotKey, ShowKey, ShowKey AHK and Excel spreadsheet of the Virtual keycodes for Windows, T3 and MX3 Remote.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

Step 1 install AutoHotKey onto your machine.
Step 2 Open up notepad and start creating your script or copy and paste mine and modify for yourself.

vk76::Run nircmd.exe cdrom open D: ;Blue Button open DVD Drawer
vkff::vk5b ; Changes four square button or Windows Button on T3 remote to Windows Button requested by gibxxi

#ifwinActive ahk_class Chrome_WidgetWin_1 ;following items active in Chrome only
vkb1::!left ;Turns Air Mouse [|<<] button into Browser Back
vkb0::!Right ;Turns Air Mouse [|>>] button into Browser Forward
vk71::f3 ;Turns Air mouse "Four Squares" Modified Kodi search Button into Search Button for Chrome
vk72::^w ;Turns Air Mouse Modified Stop Key into Close Chrome

#IfWinActive, Netflix ;Following Items active in Netflix only
RButton::Backspace ;Allows pressing right mouse button on remote to go back in Netflix

#ifwinActive,Kodi ;following items active in Kodi Only
vkad::vk77 ;Changes Mute to F8 Kodi Mute
vkae::vkbd ;Changes Volume Down to "-" Kodi Volume Down
vkaf::vkbb ;Changes Volume Up to "+" Kodi Volume Up

Step 3 When you have created your script save your notepad file with the Extension ".ahk". ie "gibxxi script.ahk"
Step 4 Test script by double clicking.
Step 5 Right mouse click on your newly created script and select compile script. This turns your script into an executable file.
Step 6 Place compiled script into your startup folder (C: > Users >"Your Computer Name" > AppData > Roaming > Microsoft > Windows > Start Menu >Programs >Startup)

The possibilities with AHK are almost endless the above script is only one i use but should give you a starting point.

The Excel File contains all the Virtual Key codes you will need to change button to what ever you want them to be.

I use AHK scripts to give the remote functionality when in Chrome, Netflix, Kodi or what ever program you want.

Many thanks for this. Will have a play on my days off.

Smile

Gib.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by gibxxi - 2017-01-14, 12:34
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3