[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-01-23, 21:22)dasco Wrote: Hi Malkair,

Thanks for your input and information on the microphone version.
The power button is changed in the "Power Options setting" of Windows. Select sleep from the drop down menu for "When i press the power button:" option.
Thank you, I can't believe I didn't think on it before.
It works, but a new issue (not sure if specifically T3 related) is coming:

Now when I press POWER button on the remote, the system goes to sleep, but only for a couple seconds: It automatically wakes up with no action from me (even if the remote stands on the table, so the cause is not the air-mouse -which actually is disabled-).
Same when the system is on sleep mode: When I press POWER on the remote, the system wakes up, but after 3 or 4 seconds it comes to sleep again.

Seems like the remote sends the power command twice or somewhat.

This was NOT happening before with an original Microsoft MCE RC6 remote, which worked perfectly on sleep/resume. The T3 receiver is connected to the same USB port (it's a 4-port hub) than the MCE.

I disabled "Use this device to wake up the system" on the Device Manager's T3 mouse entry, and enabled same option on the T3 keyboard entry.
Also, checked the commandline powercfg -devicequery wake_armed to be sure only the keyboards (and not mice) are set to wake up the system.

In addition, the power button of my Logitech K400 wireless keyboard is now acting the same. Never happened before.Confused

I think I read about this problem in another Kodi thread, but can't find it now.

Should I tweak anything to fix this issue? Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by malkair - 2017-01-24, 11:59
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3