[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-01-19, 15:16)julianmclean Wrote: For those interested in how this works on Linux, I can confirm that behaviour is generally good and in line with what other have said on this forum. I've done a few keymap changes to get quick access to the EPG, force FullScreen (tab key), etc. and have achieved a fairly good setup. One tip for those not used to the lack of a "Stop" button (me included), the approach I took is to use the "longpress" modifier to allow holding down the Play/Pause button to stop what is playing, e.g. (from memory, excuse typos):

<play_pause mod="longpress">Stop</play_pause>

In fact, I've made quite a bit of use of this longpress modifier to "double" up some buttons - for example holding down the "Home" or "Escape" keys forces FullScreen instead of Home/Back, and holding down Pg+ goes up to Parent level in folders. All works quite well, from my perspective at least ;o)

These mappings sound perfect, any chance you could share the contents of your keymap.xml?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by ShinyAndy - 2017-02-01, 17:36
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3