[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-07-18, 09:14)Jeffers24 Wrote: @dasco

This thread has been running for a while now, full of good information, keep it going

However, I need to buy a remote for my son, have you come across anything better that may be worth a look?

Hi Jeffers24,

I am always on the look out for the perfect remote, i have a drawer full of them. However every remote i try falls short in some area. Obviously this is dependant on your needs.
My needs is air mouse for Netflix. Keyboard functionality for quick text entry for searching movies etc, dedicated programmable keys to launch Big Box, Netflix, Google etc and a dedicated remote side for play, stop, skip, volume etc. Also i like to be able to change the remote to Infra Red to control my TV. Unfortunately the T3 remote is not perfect but does tick the majority of boxes for me and i keep comming back to it.
In saying that i realy like the flirc as it works flawlessly with most infra red remotes and is easy to program and has great response. But you cannot seem to buy an infra red remote with a dedicated keyboard. If you do not mind entering text via the old sms style text entry Flirc is perfect.
If only Logitech made a small form factor air mouse remote based on its fantastic K400 keyboard than the search would be over.
At this stage i am still using the T3 but never stop looking for the perfect remote for me. Would like to hear other peoples views on remotes they like and why.

Messages In This Thread
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by dasco - 2017-07-19, 13:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3