[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
Hi c-shadow
What a pain, sounds like your remote was defective. Midnight full volume definitely not a feature I would want.

I have three T3 remotes each installed in different scenarios
Scenario 1
Bedroom T3, 3 to 4 metres from receiver, line of sight, and receiver plugged into front of HTPC. Batteries have been installed over 9 months. No problem at all, works as intended.
Scenario 2
Lounge T3, 6 to 7 metres from receiver, no line of sight, and receiver plugged into back of HTPC behind TV. Batteries have been installed over 9 months. Sometimes get random keys repeating or keys not registering while searching for movies.
Scenario 3
Projector T3, 3 to 4 metres from receiver, no line of sight, and receiver plugged into back of HTPC within a cupboard. Batteries have been installed over 9 months. Sometimes get random keys repeating or keys not registering while searching for movies.

The receiver appears to be the weak point of the T3 in scenario 2 and 3. However these problems have been eliminated in my case using the CD hack above. Hopefully the hack will help someone else with a similar T3 scenario.

Messages In This Thread
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by dasco - 2017-11-27, 05:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3