use more than one cd/vinyl png for music? & can anyone make a vinyl overlay?
Question 
I am modding the Aeon Nox on Jarvis (for my own personal use) & i am wondering how i can use more than one default.png for a cd image? Ive seen this done in earlier versions & also other skins but wondering if its possible to mod the xml's to use this on the latest version of Aeon Nox?

& does anyone know how to make a vinyl overlay? because my current default.png is a pic of vinyl (no a cd) but when its displayed onscreen it cuts a cd hole in the middle of the default.png & i would like to have it as a vinyl with the centre hole smaller? Is there a mod to this or could i just delete the cdart_mask.png in textures.xbt in the thumbs folder so it just shows the normal png instead?

Any help with these would be great, thanks in advance as always
Oh well it was worth a try? If no one else can help I guess I may just move over too Madnox & recustom it to my own liking instead?
You don't need to delete anything in textures.xbt, edit MusicVisualisation.xml, search for

diffuse="cdart_mask.png" (in case cdart_mask.png is the file that your skin is using for that)

and change it for example to

diffuse="cdart_mask_rem.png"

and see what happens...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Cheers I give that ago later thankyou

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
use more than one cd/vinyl png for music? & can anyone make a vinyl overlay?0