• 9(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
(2016-08-29, 06:14)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 06:08)djhifi Wrote: Btw regarding studios, to get those that .xbt doesnt have i dont need to recompile, just add the studio flags on the media folder right?

Nope.

Didnt understand your answer. Nope, i dont need to recompile or nope, i need to? Tongue

PS: You should make a thread dedicated to studio flags updates Big Grin

And btw the "360.png" is for 360 pictures? Cause i have a movie from that company which is listed as 360 pictures, but ive tried changing the file name to "360 pictures.png" and it doesnt show up

PS: I believe you also asked this in the skin helper thread, well its answered now:

(2016-08-28, 20:49)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-08-20, 19:52)djhifi Wrote: I guess there is:
http://developer.rottentomatoes.com/docs...ie_Reviews

Ah okay, I missed that because currently only OMDBAPI is used to query the overall ratings.
I can add this in within a few weeks but I'd like to know what would be the preferred option for skinners:

1. Have the data available in window props (imo not the best solution).

2. An additional plugin path to get a list of the reviews.You can then use a custom container to list the reviews.

imo option 2 is best so you have a list of listitems with the info set.
e.g.:

ListItem.label --> Name of the reviewer
Listitem.Plot --> Quote of the review
Listitem.Date --> date the review was added
ListItem.Property(freshness)
ListItem.Property(reviewlink)
ListItem.Property(score)
Hello this mod does not work for me. I am using Aeon MQ 7, and also my artwork down-loader dosent download anything, he only shows 0 downloads.
What im i doing wrong.
Hi Vikki,

Thanks for the great work on this mod - Looks fantastic! The 'View Art' function works for me on the info page for movies, but not for TV shows. Also, did you remove the audio channels flag (2.0, 5.1, etc) from the flags bar? I don't have it anymore. (It comes in handy for me, as I'm trying to upgrade my video library to 5.1 now that I have a surround sound system.)

Also, is there any way to replace the title on the info page with the logo (for movies/shows that have a logo available) and slide the tagline over to the right? I also think it would look nice to add the stars rating above the Top Rated Movies line in the upper-right corner to fill that space. Just throwing it out there as a suggestion. If you're not interested, no big deal.

Thanks a lot for all your hard work!

watch gallery
(2016-08-23, 08:36)VikkiXavier Wrote: MQ7 version coming soon.

Even though I don't use this skin, ALL dialog video info regardless of the skin should look like this!

Great mod!
Hi VikkiXavier,
Nice work...
If i enable Skin.SetBool(SkinHelper.EnableAddonsLookups), i have scores on movies addons too. But i'm facing one issue. It show scores for the first movie info and not update the scores when i call info for others. still show scores from the first one.
Can you try it and figure what is wrong? Please...
Thank you.
Hello can I ask what is probably a stupid question but I cannot see where I can access the AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7\1080i folder - My system sits on the network using LibreElec as it's operating system and I cannot see any folders called Roaming etc.

How can I get to the folder that is mentioned please?
(2017-01-10, 09:57)Mr Cellophane Wrote: Hello can I ask what is probably a stupid question but I cannot see where I can access the AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7\1080i folder - My system sits on the network using LibreElec as it's operating system and I cannot see any folders called Roaming etc.

How can I get to the folder that is mentioned please?

Any thoughts please? The only item I have is settings.xml in the Userdata, addon_data, skin.aeonmq7 folder.
You need look in addon folder, not in addon_data, are distinct folders.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Only that can been see in network drive(Userdata), you must use program "winSCP"

use protocol: SFTP
Host name: Kodi IP :port 22
user:libreelec
pass:libreelec

login Smile

in panel find this path
Code:
/storage/.kodi/addons
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Thanks for a great mod, interesting to see the extra info.

I am presuming the IMDB top 250 was introduced by you mod, sure I didn't see it before install your mod, For some reason I can get it to populate with any figure , everything else seem to work fine, just wondering if there was some setting that I have not put on or if the was a addon that needs to be install to get it to work.

Here is a bit of back ground

I am using MQ7 on Jarvis with a standard install
I have now enabled Universal Movie Scrapper and rescanned

Thanks for your hard work
Hi,

Love your mod!
Using MQ7 in Krypton with your latest release, everything loads good (including plot, storyline, etc) but for some reason, the ratings appears empty for every movie, even after a refresh .
What could be wrong? 

Thanks!
Sorry for the (maybe) Offtopic question: the MQ6 version have a realy nicer font than the MQ7 version with the ugly thin one - is it possible to replace the font with a nicer one? As far as i have seen in the original MQ7 there is only an italic one to replace the "original" thn one.
In the right view list the font is also definitly too big.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72