Win Scraping problem
Hi all!

I have a problem scraping music into Kodi (latest version, Windows 10 OS). Music will not scrape properly - all artwork is missing and no artist info is being picked up either. If I try to reload info it will say "Downloading of artist information failed" It seems it just won't scrape at all, although I think its reading the ID tags as I'm getting separate folders for artist, genre, album etc. All music files are named correctly and have complete tags and have worked fine on a previous build of Kodi. I have only had this problem since building a new PC and downloading the latest verison of Kodi.

I've tried removing the source, clean, re adding the source, scan. Still nothing. I've tried installing Kodi onto another PC and laptop (running diffrent OS's) in my house and adding the same music folder over the network on there too and still nothing, I've tried adding music thats stored on different hard disks, and even tried everything on a friends network. Nothing works.

Kodi is using Universal Artist Scraper and Universal Album Scraper addons to pull the data right? Could there be a problem with the scraper? Or am I missing something here...

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks
By "latest version" you mean 16.1, or are you running the nightly?

Provide a debug log please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraping problem0