• 12(current)
Release Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
Having an issue with the blacklist. I selected the blacklist add-on, but all videos still show in history. Suggestions? Forgive me, I'm a noob
(2017-05-25, 18:31)MediaPi Wrote: Incase you decide to do some more work on this amazing addon I have a feature suggestion

have a download option. We know the location of the stream, it shoudnt be that hard to be able to download that stream?
If possible this would be a big deal since you are able to donwload from any addons that dont allow downloading to local.

Hi MediaPi

The first point you raised maybe coub be done with "virtual folders" "search folders"
As you say we could create a list called "simpson" that would show everything that was played with that name.

I would really like to add the download option, The proble is that for library itme that is no need, and for streaming the sites where the links are hosted do not allow downloads.

Thank you for the support!
(2017-05-31, 06:05)Shaley1441 Wrote: Having an issue with the blacklist. I selected the blacklist add-on, but all videos still show in history. Suggestions? Forgive me, I'm a noob

Please confirm the name you enter on the blacklist really match part of the name of the addon or video name.

Thanks.
(2017-06-11, 13:21)rodrigl Wrote:
(2017-05-25, 18:31)MediaPi Wrote: Incase you decide to do some more work on this amazing addon I have a feature suggestion

have a download option. We know the location of the stream, it shoudnt be that hard to be able to download that stream?
If possible this would be a big deal since you are able to donwload from any addons that dont allow downloading to local.

Hi MediaPi

The first point you raised maybe coub be done with "virtual folders" "search folders"
As you say we could create a list called "simpson" that would show everything that was played with that name.

I would really like to add the download option, The proble is that for library itme that is no need, and for streaming the sites where the links are hosted do not allow downloads.

Thank you for the support!
Glad to see you again!

virtual folders... would it be to much coding? could be sweet creating your own folders and having anything you want in there automatically.

regarding the download feature, yes I understand your concerns but most addons are created without the explicit consent of the streaming sites, so adding a download feature isn't doing anything different to streaming the content in a different medium to what the sites had in mind, so would you re-consider? love to download youtube videos easily using last played, either way im cool Smile

Just a few more suggestions

1/ streaming links expire within a day, could you have an option in settings where you can choose if you want to play using the addon or direct url, or even setup a time limit where after a specified time it automatically plays using an addon rathre than direct url method

2/ able to create a special folder that plays the last thing played on kodi. Using this folder I can store in kodi favourites and it will automatically play the last thing played. I could also map it to a remote button and with one click just play the last thing played. would be cool to instantly pick start my last played thing.

Anyway glad to see you around in the forum. take care
Just found out how the download option works in Super Favourites.

This enables you to download any stream that is playing in kodi, using any streaming addon.

if your interested here are the steps I took in Super favourites to get this done

"super favourites addon settings --> Menu Items - check Download

go into main menu --> video files --> add videos --> type in

special://profile/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/downloads

press okay and then okay again
"

check the super favourites menu.xml in userdata/keymaps to see what button the script is connected to while in fullscreenvideo, im using keyboard so I had to press c to bring up the context menu while playing the video and then download using super favourites.

pretty sweet, so you won't need to implement the downlaod feature. what do you think rodrigl?
Hi rodrigl,
thank you for the great addon! I think too this function should be supported out-the-box - after all, every browser has 'History'.

What I lack at first is possibility to restore previous position of returning video. Can this be implemented?
If not, think we should discuss it with the devs to expand corresponding API..
(2017-06-12, 23:42)MediaPi Wrote: Just found out how the download option works in Super Favourites.

This enables you to download any stream that is playing in kodi, using any streaming addon.

And does it really work with any addon? This is something I want even for myself.
I'll give it another go as soon as I can

Thanks MediaPi
(2017-07-15, 18:51)bam80 Wrote: Hi rodrigl,
thank you for the great addon! I think too this function should be supported out-the-box - after all, every browser has 'History'.

What I lack at first is possibility to restore previous position of returning video. Can this be implemented?
If not, think we should discuss it with the devs to expand corresponding API..

Yes it should be standard, but I can not even put it on the official repo. It's a story too long to tell here, but in short: is not enough to follow the guidelines, it depends on what some guy had for breakfast and wether they fell like accepting it or not.

About the restart. I use standard kodi functions, and what the kodi player returns. Kodi supports stopping and later restarting on the same point. So addons that are compliant and use the kodi video player "normally" will do it, the others will restart from the beginning.
I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do about those addons, because I can not guess or control the way they play the videos.
Thanks for a wonderful add on
Is it possible to set Kodi or use your add on to start kodi at the folder of the last viewed video file?

Would it be possible to add an "open containing folder" on the context menu on the last played list add on?

It would be great to start Kodi and go directly to the folder of videos (e.g. a series) you are busy watching..
(2017-07-16, 11:55)rodrigl Wrote:
(2017-06-12, 23:42)MediaPi Wrote: Just found out how the download option works in Super Favourites.

And does it really work with any addon? This is something I want even for myself.

Thanks MediaPi

I haven't found an addon where it doesn't work yet.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2017-07-16, 11:55)rodrigl Wrote:

Thanks MediaPi

Can confirm with jmh2002, has worked everytime, you can even set your own path to where you want to save the files. And I was able to do simultaneous downloads. It also asks if you want to donwload only or stop the stream and download (which it will do in the background). Let me know how you get along.

While im here I wanted to talk about a feature suggestion. As you will know streams dont last more than a day. Any chance you can change the default behaviour and revert back to allowing Last-Played to play links using source addon and using context menu to play without loading into addon. Or even have this as an option in settings.
Right now I have to use context menu and play using addon almost all the time.
Thanks and hope you get the download feature working, let me or jmh2002 know if you need any assistance (doubt it though Smile )
I might be missing something, but is there a way to blacklist pvr addons - either individually or just as a whole? Seeing watched channels in the list - or every program watched in live tv - makes it pretty hard to follow.
I tried manually adding pvr's to the blacklist in addon_data but that didn't work.
Other than that this is great.
(2017-08-18, 12:41)trogggy Wrote: I might be missing something, but is there a way to blacklist pvr addons - either individually or just as a whole? Seeing watched channels in the list - or every program watched in live tv - makes it pretty hard to follow.
I tried manually adding pvr's to the blacklist in addon_data but that didn't work.
Other than that this is great.

Have a look at post 162 and 163

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2572625

let me know if you get it working

btw if you go in settings you can show links using addons rather than just a list or even both. I use both and its really good
This addon doesn't seem to work. I just installed it today for the first time so maybe it was because of the latest Kodi update. I'll give it some time.
thought so too.. at first. But the plugin does work.. but not rly as i and a lot others want to. It lists the played vidoes only when you played them to the end / they ended because end of file. When you stop them they are not listed. But thats rly what i wanted and what the plugin shoud help me with: when i havent finished a file, i want to use this plugin to resume to the NOT FINISHED file, to finish it, esp in lastship/streaming plugins where searching for a proper stream can take some time.

PLEASE insert an option to this!
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played5