• 1(current)
Release Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played
Video 
Lists what was played most recently, allowing to resume watching directly from the addon.

Before if you wanted to finish viewing something you stopped, you had to remember it and then search, or go through a number of menus to get back to where you were.
Now just open this addon and it will display a list with the last things you watched. Click and it will resume playing directly from the addon.

Usage
Any video you play in KODI will be added to the list of last played.

To remove a video from the played list: Open the list of last played, select the line to remove, and choose "Remove from list" form the context menu.
To clear the full list: Enable the debug in the settings, restart Kodi and open Last Played. At the end of the list there will be an option to clear the list.

Settings:
Number of lines: How many lines to display on screen
Single List: Shows everything on a single list, no matter what or where is was played
Group by Type: Display on separate groups Movies, Shows, Videos, etc
Group by Source: Display separate groups for each addon used to play
Number of lines on top: If grouping is active, display before the groups some of the last played movies or shows
Show Date: Display for each item the date when it was played
Show Time: Display time of play
Custom Path: Location of play history file. Point all devices to the same location to synch library history. Tipically this will be a network path
Enable Debug: Display an extra menu option allowing to clear the full list, and logs information to help solve eventual errors

GitHub Page: https://github.com/5-star/plugin.video.last_played

Installation
- Download the 5 star repo from https://www.starmovies.org/5star.zip
- Open Kodi
- Go to `System -> Settings -> Add-ons
- Select Install from zip file` -> Select the downloaded zip file
- Then select -> Install from repository -> Last played addon and Install
- Enjoy Smile

Ou link directo para o zip do addon:
https://www.starmovies.org/last_played.zip

Release history
6.1.0 - Update to Kodi 20
6.0.1 - Fixes
6.0.0 - Update to Kodi 19
1.2.2 - Update to Kodi 18
1.2.1 - Monitor video files only
1.1.9 - Improved security with https
1.1.8 - Wildcard Blacklist
1.1.8 - Blacklist and new site
1.0.9 - Skin handling
1.0.8 - New replay method and some minor improvements
1.0.7 - New list format and add 5star-movies
1.0.6 - Configuration options
1.0.5 - Add debug options
1.0.4 - New options: Split by addon and display date and time
1.0.3 - Improve metadata info. Aloow item removal. Make it kodi repo compliant
1.0.2 - Set media type on list items
1.0.1 - Initial Release
OMG I've been looking for an addon like this for seriously 2 years
cant wait to try it
just a question can this addon list the last viewed from non local content, i.e. from other addons? that would be friggin amazing!
thanks alot for creating this!
Yep, this should be part of kodi, just like the recently added. And if not, how come there is (was) no addon to do it?

Regarding the content of other addons it wont be easy because each addon does the things it's own way.
Very cool, thanks. I would love to see this built-in to Kodi itself, but at least now we have an add-on to hold us over :D
Thanks! There are three things that I would like to see in Kodi, and judging by some comments on these forums, I'm not the only one

- Last viewed videos
- When removing from library and disk, delete also fantart, nfo, subtitles etc, instead of leaving garbish behind
- Being able to add to library one single movie or episode (to speed up things)

I ended up doing addons for the first two. And for the last I created a link to import series and movies separately. It's not perfect but got a lot faster. It doesn't make sense scanning all the series, when I want to import a movie...
So neat, thanks a lot!
Thanks!
(2016-06-10, 11:33)kilimanjaro Wrote: OMG I've been looking for an addon like this for seriously 2 years
cant wait to try it
just a question can this addon list the last viewed from non local content, i.e. from other addons? that would be friggin amazing!

Actually it might be quite possible to do this, because kodi keeps track of the played times of addons.
I will give it a go!
But I will make it optional, as some people might not want everything they watch to be on a list...
(2016-07-01, 12:39)rodrigl Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 11:33)kilimanjaro Wrote: OMG I've been looking for an addon like this for seriously 2 years
cant wait to try it

Actually it might be quite possible to do this, because kodi keeps track of the played times of addons.
I will give it a go!
But I will make it optional, as some people might not want everything they watch to be on a list...
If this is added I can see this addon being used by MANY!
yes I see your point and having it optional would be better.
good luck and I'm looking forward to your results Big Grin
(2016-07-01, 16:29)kilimanjaro Wrote: If this is added I can see this addon being used by MANY!
yes I see your point and having it optional would be better.
good luck and I'm looking forward to your results Big Grin

This is not a 'finished' version,but I would like you opinion if you can (I would send the link by message, if I could)
https://github.com/rodrigl/plugin.video.last_viewed_all

We can review and replay anything that was played in kodi. For items that aren't on the library, it shows only the url of the file, because the title is not kept on the kodi database, maybe there is a way to get around this.
I tested only with Jarvis, but in theory it should work with any of the past releases.
really sorry for the late reply!

Just got to say WOW. I love it to bits! Big Grin
It works just like I thought. It worked with every addon I tried. I was also curious if the data was saved even after a reboot to kodi, which it did!
also its fast! very impressive! okay now for my feedback

1/ the only thing which will make this a 12/10 (write nowits a 11/10 haha I love it) is if you could provide more data about what the url contains
I doubt this is possible, but would make it awesomeeee!

I have noticed though, that once you play a url and have finished the video it actually replaces the url with the shows name, e.g I played an episode of eastenders and after I finished the video the link title changed to
"Eastenders 8/7/2016" and also tells you the duration time and the image url comes up

but once you click another link, this information is lost, if at all possible can you store that information "eastenders 8/7/2016". what I mean is replace the big url title name with eastenders...

2/can you call the folder "Last Played Addons" instead of "Others", makes it easier to understand what that folder is.

3/ some people might not want individual urls to be in that list so can you have two options (through context menu once in "Last Played Addons")
i/ Remove Item
ii/ Clear List

4/ can you number the list, with 1 (at the top) being the most recent viewed, right now its hard to focus on something especially since theres to much written down.

5/ I believe that the urls will not work in a couple of days (because websites change the urls or something) but I was thinking can you have options like "Store Played item in Favourites"
and have a favourites folder?

6/sort list by addons

I would love if you could somehow manage number 1. Anyway thankyou so much rodrigl for an amazing addon that I waited for a long time (and didnt think was coming) Even if you changed nothing I love it and will be heavily using it from now on, and Im sure this will become a staple for every user! brilliant addon Smile
P.S. I like you graphics well done
and this is how many people wanted this addon
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=last+v...um.kodi.tv
cant help thinking this addon will be better suited to be called "Last Played"?
I've come across a bug
Using an addon (I've Pm'ed you the addon) and playing a file
then opening "others" in Last Viewed and nothing happens

the addon in question has a weird way of opening files, anyway have a look
Thanks for the feedback Kilimanjaro!

Now the points

1/ is if you could provide more data about what the url contains

I am just using info that is stored in kodi by the addons. I was a bit disappointed that the only thing that is kept is the url...
As you saw the only moment we have more info is when is being played. The only way I see to do this is to catch that moment and storing somewhere the info.
I'll give it a go, maybe it can be done.

2/can you call the folder "Last Played Addons" instead of "Others", makes it easier to understand what that folder is.

That was the first name i gave it, and now i dont remember why I changed it Smile Maybe bacause the addons will be most times streaming addons that kodi does not endorse. But you are right, I'll change it again

3/ some people might not want individual urls to be in that list so can you have two options (through context menu once in "Last Played Addons")
i/ Remove Item ii/ Clear List

This a good ideia! The remove item is definitely a to do. The clear list is not as important if we can remove items. And it raises issues, Clear the list is how many? The number of visible items? The is not really clearing. Everything since the beginning of times? A bit radical...

4/ can you number the list, with 1 (at the top) being the most recent viewed,

Good ideia also, I was undecided wether to put the date/time of playing and decided not to, because of privacy, but the numbering is a good alternative

5/ I believe that the urls will not work in a couple of days (because websites change the urls or something) but I was thinking can you have options like "Store Played item in Favourites" and have a favourites folder?

As you said the url will change and stop working, so not much advantage in making a favourite of it. There are a few favurite addons, maybe one of them will work.

6/sort list by addons

I tried it. I even had it grouped by addon: Movies, episodes, addonA, addonB, etc
The problem is once again with the addons. Some behave nicely and put all their movies/urls withing one path/group.
Others make each movie/url one path/group.So it ended up with a huge list with one movie each.

If I sort by addon it will not be sorted by last played, so the the top of the list might be something six month old, which will not play anyway.

"and this is how many people wanted this addon
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=last+v...um.kodi.tv"

I did it initially just for me, precisely because i searched and searched and there was none. A lot of times i dont finish to view something and i want to get back, i just go to this addon.

Regarding the name, viewed, watched or played. I tried to use the most common name, what people would look for, when searching for an addon that would show them the last thing they saw. Even now I'm not sure.

What I also need is to get this in some popular repos, it would also give people the updates..
I submitted it to the official repo, but the process is far from easy...
The superrepo, i didnt find an "official" way to submit.
I installed this addon, and since have watched a couple of movies and a TV show. Unfortunately nothing shows up in the Last Viewed addon.

Any ideas why! Do I have to make any configurations?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last Viewed/Played - List of the last movies, episodes and music played5