Only play streaming but not links retreived
Hi
We have g box a month ago. Everything working fine. It start from retrieving lings and working on the one selected and nothing happened. But we can see cams. Now we can not play any video nor music that is retrieved in links. Any help will be appreciated.
You'll have to ask whoever supplied your box I'm afraid.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
But The others apps on the box are running perfectly. The problem is kodi. I deleted the app and reinstall and it worked once. Then the same thing, in the corner it says working and I can see that it try to get the video.
(2016-06-11, 16:14)Dalila Wrote: But The others apps on the box are running perfectly. The problem is kodi. I deleted the app and reinstall and it worked once. Then the same thing, in the corner it says working and I can see that it try to get the video.

Indeed.

However, a vanilla install of Kodi does not contain ANY add-ons that access streaming videos.

The problem is that a lot of these add-ons access illegal (or at best, very questionable) material such as movies & tv shows. Because of the illegal & pirate nature of this material, the sites it is hosted on necessarily change or just plain disappear. The add-on(s) then fail to work. This is neither Team Kodi's fault nor their application.

The other issue is that many of these boxes are advertised and sold in such a way that it looks as if they are officially endorsed by the team. They aren't. Quite the opposite in fact.

Unfortunately, the members of this forum (which includes the development team) are not able to offer any assistance for any add-ons that access illegal material which is why I would direct you to my original answer.

If however, the media you are trying to watch belongs to you and is stored locally then that is different and is something the forum could help with.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only play streaming but not links retreived0