FF and RW in timeshift process does not work for channels without EPG data
Hi
First of all sorry for my english
I m using (RPi 3 + Technisat Skystar USB HD DVB card) as my hardware package and (TVHeadend 4.2 + Kodi 16) as my software package. When I m going to see some satellite channels (which they dont have EPG data) I cant use for example rewind option. It seems that Kodi disables skip forward/backward,fastforward,rewind if there's no EPG data.
I mean:
1. If there's EPG data for the channel, you can skip forward/backward,fastforward,rewind, pause and play.(Timeshifting works great)
2. If there's NO EPG data for the channel, you can only pause/play, all other options are unavailable.
How can I fix this .
This is a known bug which is fixed for Kodi 17 Krypton.
realy? How can I update my kodi to 17 in LibreELEC?
(2016-06-13, 02:16)kavehebadi Wrote: realy? How can I update my kodi to 17 in LibreELEC?

Really. I fixed this some weeks ago, thus I'm more than sure. ;-)

I'm also sure if you look in the libreelec forum you will find information how to update.
Yeeees! It s working!! not smooth but better than nothing. thanks
What do you mean by "not smooth"?
If you take a look at "dvbviewer pro" timeshifting feature, youll see what I meant as "smooth".
Kodi sometimes jumps to end or starting point of timeshifted channel when I want to skip forward or back. But as I said "sometimes". Is it a bug?
(2016-06-20, 10:31)kavehebadi Wrote: If you take a look at "dvbviewer pro" timeshifting feature, youll see what I meant as "smooth".
Kodi sometimes jumps to end or starting point of timeshifted channel when I want to skip forward or back. But as I said "sometimes". Is it a bug?

Thanks for clarifying. Not related to OP, though. There are other threads discussing this. Maybe you can jump in there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FF and RW in timeshift process does not work for channels without EPG data0