v14 vpn connection
I'm not sure if i am asking in right place, but here goes. i am new to raspberry pi and kodi. I am trying to install smart dns vpn into my kodi but don't know where to begin. i know where to go to install settings but it ends there. i have pi2 with libre elec. is there an idiot guide ?
For general LibreELEC support you're better off posting on the https://forum.libreelec.tv/ forum.

That said, what's wrong with using OpenVPN which comes as standard in LibreELEC?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I was going through a youtube video to setup OpenVPN on LibreElec as I did not get it pre-installed but I am kind of stuck after I followed @Karellen-Link removed which worked pretty well up til now where I have to select a server from a server list. How do I select server which one is good ? I mean there are percentages on capacity given do I go close to 100% or close to 0 ?
That guide is nothing to do with us, and we do not support VPN usage here.

Thread moved to off-topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I would never follow a guide made by a man not even capable to make the difference between a software (kodi) and an operating system (libreelec)

Quote:Being a fork of Kodi, LibreELEC is used for all devices including Raspberry Pi and Amazon Fire TV Stick
Moanbag is in da place!
Given the "LATEST KODI GUIDES" section on that site, I doubt the link should even be visible on this forum anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
vpn connection0