• 10(current)
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread
Cool.

These ones have dead links -

heavenlyswordb
tombraiderb
moby

and avrillavigne is damaged/corrupt.
Hitcher Wrote:avrillavigne is damaged/corrupt.

If only...
I've yoinked lots of backgrounds for regular movies, etc, but I am looking for some cool backgrounds for kid's movies. Any suggestions?
is there a way to make the backdrops change on each highlighted item?
for example...if i highlight Smallville...then the backdrop would change to smallville.
if i then scroll down to south park...the backdrop will change to southpark.

also...how do i use fanart in this skin?
hired goon Wrote:I've yoinked lots of backgrounds for regular movies, etc, but I am looking for some cool backgrounds for kid's movies. Any suggestions?

I just made some Blues Clues, Transformers and Mickey Mouse if you're interested.
benderbends Wrote:is there a way to make the backdrops change on each highlighted item?
for example...if i highlight Smallville...then the backdrop would change to smallville.
if i then scroll down to south park...the backdrop will change to southpark.

also...how do i use fanart in this skin?

for the first part of your question, the skin doesan't work like that... what your describing IS basically fanart, except you would have to enter the directory of the tv show to get the fanart... plus fanart is not supported in the official Aeon, though it is supported in the newest release of the Aeon Mod.
Hitcher Wrote:OK, I can't link it.

h t t p : / / w w w . m i n i n o v a . o r g / t o r / 1 3 0 8 3 1 3

Just like to note that there are no seeds for this tor at the moment. I'd be willing to seed for a while, if ever I got the chance.
Oh, also, I haven't used AEON yet, but is looks AWESOME.
strange i have 17 sources for that torrent
natethomas Wrote:Just like to note that there are no seeds for this tor at the moment. I'd be willing to seed for a while, if ever I got the chance.

I see 13 seeds and 8 peers.
That was strange. I had zero seeds and 17 peers. Now I'm like you and have 13 seeds and about 8 peers.

Well, either way, I shall seed for some time. Kudos and all that.
In the "Vintage Theme from Meedio" thread there is a post with a collection of 1080p images.

Also a post with the torrent.
oh that robotech one is mint!! thanx!!
Resizing the images with that windows resizer that integrates in the shell changed the files sizes from about 6 megs to 2.3 megs with no reduction in quality on my 720p display, and it loads considerably faster and doesn't ever switch to "black".

Its on a xbox xbmc.
I've uploaded the old 720p backpack for everyone who was after it -

http:// w w w . m i n i n o v a . o r g/tor/1411141
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON [BACKPACK] (formerly "Xephyr"): Backdrop Release Thread1