Solved Artist fanart remains in background while visualization is running
I am running Linux Mint 17.03 64 bit with Kodi 16.1 (Git:c327c53) compiled on April 24, 2016 as its main "Desktop Environment". I followed this thread link to get the audio visualizations working. They are working fine, except that they leave the artist's fan art in the background when they are running. I have looked for a setting to change this, and I could not find one. How can I stop the artist fan art from being displayed while the visualization is running? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
That is depending on which skin you are using. If you were to use the latest version of Aeon MQ you can go into Fullscreen Settings, OSD, and make changes.
(2016-06-14, 15:40)jasn Wrote: That is depending on which skin you are using. If you were to use the latest version of Aeon MQ you can go into Fullscreen Settings, OSD, and make changes.

I am using Confluence. Going off of what you said for Aeon MQ, I was able to find the setting to remove the Fanart from the background. Thank you for your help!
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche
Good news. Enjoy!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artist fanart remains in background while visualization is running0