What happens when Microsoft ends providing Guide Data??
Rofl You just made my day. Now that's funny. Rofl

Yes, I'm actually trying it out right now with emby and made an attempt with Kodi just today. Didn't have much time to devote to it, though, so will continue whenever I can. I'm liking what it does and considering how I might use it throughout the home.

EDIT: Oh, and I should thank you for introducing epg123 to this forum! So without further ado, THANK YOU!
You're welcome.

If you need any help setting up ServerWMC or Kodi, feel free to ask. You may also wish to review the guide that I wrote. There's a link to it in my signature.

Once I get epg123 set-up, I'll probably add it to the guide as well.
I welcome comments and suggestions for the Kodi (XBMC) Set-up Guide that I wrote.
You can read it here:  http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193310
How do I force the epg123 guide data to be used? at the moment I'm not seeing any changed in my guide data

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2016-07-04, 16:44)hoopsdavis Wrote: How do I force the epg123 guide data to be used? at the moment I'm not seeing any changed in my guide data
There are a few ways to get epg123 data used in the guide.

1) execute "epg123Client.exe -match" ... this matches the epg123 guide data with your tuner channels
2) checking the option "Automatch stations to channels" in the GUI to perform #1 on each update
3) edit the channels in WMC to edit listings and manually perform the matching (very labor intensive)

EDIT: I guess I should make sure we are talking the same thing here. If the WMC guide information doesn't appear to have changed, then the above is true. If it is the Kodi guide then that would be a question for the Kodi/ServerWMC folks and you can ignore me. Smile
Garyan2: Please check your private messages. Smile
I welcome comments and suggestions for the Kodi (XBMC) Set-up Guide that I wrote.
You can read it here:  http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=193310
(2016-07-04, 20:39)advocate99 Wrote: Garyan2: Please check your private messages. Smile
Sorry, but the system won't let me respond ... my account is still awaiting activation or moderation?

Quick answer is Tucson, AZ
You haven't posted enough to be able to reply.

Not sure why advocate99 is helping you outside the open forum though.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-07-04, 18:26)garyan2 Wrote:
(2016-07-04, 16:44)hoopsdavis Wrote: How do I force the epg123 guide data to be used? at the moment I'm not seeing any changed in my guide data
There are a few ways to get epg123 data used in the guide.

1) execute "epg123Client.exe -match" ... this matches the epg123 guide data with your tuner channels
2) checking the option "Automatch stations to channels" in the GUI to perform #1 on each update
3) edit the channels in WMC to edit listings and manually perform the matching (very labor intensive)

EDIT: I guess I should make sure we are talking the same thing here. If the WMC guide information doesn't appear to have changed, then the above is true. If it is the Kodi guide then that would be a question for the Kodi/ServerWMC folks and you can ignore me. Smile

Thanks Garyan2, I got it all worked out thanks to you.

Much appreciated.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, a couple questions.

I can see the Season XX, Episode YY in WMC but I'm not seeing it in Kodi.
In the ServerWMC config file I see the string listed below. Is this the correct string to show the Season XX, Episode YY in kodi?
<AppendEpisodeCountFormat> ({0})</AppendEpisodeCountFormat>

Also I have the number and callsign enabled <ChannelDisplayFormatString>{0} {1}</ChannelDisplayFormatString> but with this option I'm unable to see the channel logo (this is because its looking at the channel# and callsign to associate the logo.
504 WTTGDT This doesn't show the logo in the guide but WTTGDT does
Is there a way to get the app to ignore the 504 and still show the logo by only associating it with the call sign but still allowing both to be visible?

Are you asking about episodes displayed in the guide or about recordings? For guide episodes we are sending the season number and episode number, but we aren't sending these fields for recordings. The field AppendEpisodeCountFormat, as no effect on this.

I'm not sure what the problem is with the channel logo. Is this channel logo problem only happening on your networked kodi client?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
Thanks Krusty, I was asking about the numbers displayed in the guide, I'm not seeing that in Kodi but I do see it in WMC.

As far as the channel logos and number I got that worked out by selecting "Use Channel numbers from backend"

Does the skin you are using display the season/episode number but the values are blank? Or does it not display them at all? If its the later its more likely a skin issue.

We send the season/episode number to kodi but for the normal wmc guide data these values are always zero. Its cool that eps123 is filling these out.
I'll go back to the default skin to confirm.

OK, it does show in the Confluence skin but no other I have.

Strange because when I first set this up in late July it worked for me in the same skin I'm using now "Arctic: Zephyr"

The skin I use kept breaking when it did an update, so I disabled updates for it. That will come back to bite eventually, but for now it works great...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What happens when Microsoft ends providing Guide Data??1