Solved Delay audio permanetly
Hi guys, I am new user to kodi and I like it very much. Recently I bought chromecast and I cast my tablet screen on tv, picture is very good and sound quality also, but i have one problem, every time my sound is 0.3 seconds late compared to video, so I am interested is there way to make kodi auto delay sound of every video I play for 0.3 seconds.

I know that I can delay sound manually every time, but it is bit of annoying to do if there is any other way. I am aware it is odd question and not many people need this so if there is no help I will continue to do this hard way Smile.

Thanks.
Hi

while you're playing a film, bring up the status / navigation bar at the bottom (where you can select play/ pause etc )

then go to the audio button on the far right

go down to audio delay and set it up as per your TV synchronization

then click ok and go right down to the very bottom of the menu and select SET AS DEFAULT FOR ALL VIDEOS / YES

done!
(2016-06-17, 12:28)marklittlevai Wrote: Hi

while you're playing a film, bring up the status / navigation bar at the bottom (where you can select play/ pause etc )

then click ok and go right down to the very bottom of the menu and select SET AS DEFAULT FOR ALL VIDEOS / YES

done!

First of all thank you very much.
Second I feel extremely stupid NodLaughLaugh.
(2016-06-17, 12:47)guber90 Wrote:
(2016-06-17, 12:28)marklittlevai Wrote: Hi

done!

First of all thank you very much.
Second I feel extremely stupid NodLaughLaugh.

No Problem

it's ok

Kodi is a bit like an operating system in itself Smile just takes time to figure it all out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delay audio permanetly0