Replicate music view
I don't know how I did it but on one machine when I enter the Music section I get the view as below. (I am using Skin Ace)

No matter what I do on another machine I simply CANNOT replicate this view. And this is too cool! It has genres, artists, albums, singles blah blah and then files at the end. No need to switch between library mode and file mode.

Any ideas on how to replicate this?
You get that view from Jarvis onwards once items have been scanned into the Library as there is no more Files/Library toggle. So you either have an old Kodi build on your other box or you don't have anything added to the Library.
@jjd_uk I think the OP is commenting on having a "files" item appearing on the music library home screen.

I am not familiar with Skin Ace, but wondering if there is a custom music menu on one machine and not the other? Check if you have a userdata/library/music folder and what xml files it contains.
That's right. The machine with the view as in the first post is Jarvis. Didn't know about that change.. I love this unified library cum folder view. Gonna upgrade the other box. Thanks a ton!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replicate music view0