new kodi 16.1
Greetings members ,

Can some body tell me how to use the new kodi/ 16.1

this new kodi is unuseable.
See it here Quick_start_guide (wiki).
Thread moved to OS independent.

The guide for the first time user (wiki) may also help.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Greetings again,

How do I get the search system to work on this new 16.1 kodi program?

why is it that when I downloaded this new 16.1 kodi program I got a ISTREAM PROGRAM?
(2016-06-18, 08:29)jaime1943 Wrote: Greetings again,

How do I get the search system to work on this new 16.1 kodi program?

why is it that when I downloaded this new 16.1 kodi program I got a ISTREAM PROGRAM?

If you have that banned piracy add-on pre-installed then you have not installed the official Kodi from https://kodi.tv/download/

We do not support anything whatsoever to do with piracy builds or add-ons in this community. My advise would be to completely delete whatever it is you have installed and start as new with the official release.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
greetings dangelus,,

I when to http://kodi.tv/download/ the way you told to do AND still the download came up the Istream program.

these people at Istream are good.

can you give me an url to download kodi 16.2
@jaime1943: If you got anything "Istream" related from clicking on that link, it sounds like you have an infected computer. You want to give it a check over and clean out.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/
http://www.eset.co.uk/Antivirus-Utilitie...ne-Scanner

There is no "KODI 16.2".

What do you expect to find with KODI's "Search System"? It will only locate what is already in your collection. This isn't for finding "current films" or anything like that with a dubious pirate source. I am wondering if your PC is already infected due to bad advice you have been given as to how to watch stuff online "for free".
its maybe just sitting in the [userdata] folder - nothing todo with an infection...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Greetings again,

Can somebody please tell me what [[[ Erro- exception caught on main loop. exiting
means. AND how to fix it.

Thank You. Jaime .
Please post a debug_log (wiki) so devs can review your errors.
Greeting wyid1,

I'm 72, I have NO idea what a debug-LOG is, so I can't post you a debug_log.

Can you please tell what it is and how to post it to you.

Thank you .
(2016-06-20, 22:47)wyild1 Wrote: Please post a debug_log (wiki) so devs can review your errors.
@jamie1943: click on the blue text in wylid1's post and it tells you how to get the information we need to be able to help you.
Have not been able to down load kodi 16.1, so I can not download kodi de bug program.

When I try to download kodi-16.1, I get [[[ THE UNITY TALK PROGRAM every time.

I think this company UNITY TALK has put a virus on the WINDOWS INSTALLER.

Do you have any URL that you can Email me to download kodi by bypassing the window installer?
If you got it from our site then it's unlikely. Have you ever had any of their junk installed on your computer before that may be persisting?

From what I see in this thread you are on a Windows PC, so try this :

1) uninstall Kodi
2) open windows explorer (not internet explorer) and type %APPDATA% into the bar at the top.
3) this should open up a folder - look in there for a folder called Kodi.
4) delete that folder and its content - this will remove any remaining trace of Kodi from your machine.
5) reinstall Kodi. If you want to be sure, click here to download the current 16.1 version of Jarvis for Windows from our servers.

This should give you a new clean install without any junk.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Greetings Super moderator,

You are the man, I did what you told me to do == and == UNITY TALK IS GONE FROM MY COMPUTER.

I downloaded Kodi from your site, and once again I have Kodi back on line.

Thank you. Jaime.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new kodi 16.10