• 2(current)
Mod Estuarized
Very clean!

Any plans of adding the year to movies and tv shows?
(2016-06-21, 00:15)Edworld Wrote: Very clean!

Thanks, the year should be included with the info at the top. Could you post a screenshot of where you mean to make sure were talking about the same thing?
(2016-06-21, 13:58)im85288 Wrote:

Thanks, the year should be included with the info at the top. Could you post a screenshot of where you mean to make sure were talking about the same thing?

I think we are talking about the same thing, your second picture Zootopia shows 2016, but ex-machina doesn't show the year
(2016-06-22, 00:42)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-06-21, 13:58)im85288 Wrote:

I think we are talking about the same thing, your second picture Zootopia shows 2016, but ex-machina doesn't show the year

It may be down to what is scraped for the movie, I'll have a look to see if I missed anything on my end though.
On videoinfo, your poster and fanart disappear.
 Estuary MOD V2 
What's the difference between this mod of this skin and the other mod of this skin? I can't see any difference to them.
(2016-06-23, 05:20)Guilouz Wrote: On videoinfo, your poster and fanart disappear.

Hmm I can't reproduce that one, can you tell me how you reproduced it?
(2016-06-23, 07:39)mattyspurs76 Wrote: What's the difference between this mod of this skin and the other mod of this skin? I can't see any difference to them.

Really? I have not been following the other mod thread but what I have added here can be seen in the screenshots (quick synopsis- two new views, sub menu no longer at the top, home section, extended info, change theme to any colour, redesigned live tv home widget, show rotten tomatoes ratings, info for media always at the top)

Anyway, try them both and see which one you prefer.
(2016-06-23, 10:53)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 05:20)Guilouz Wrote: On videoinfo, your poster and fanart disappear.

Hmm I can't reproduce that one, can you tell me how you reproduced it?

Home menu -> Movies -> Obtain this (no problem) :

Button 'i' on keyboard -> fanart disappear :

Go back on library, fanart not present :

After this, when I go into music info, show fanart is greyed :

Problem only when go into videoinfo. I sought whence the problem but I have not found.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Thanks for the screenshots, I will see if I can find the problem when I look tonight after work.
(2016-06-19, 23:39)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 22:26)Hardax Wrote: I'm noticing that neither the Next Episodes shortcut widget nor using the PKC add on node "On Dec"k are displaying on the home screen in the correct order. After watching a tv episode, the next episode in the series is displaying near the end of the list.

Yes I noticed that too but not sure what's up there, I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can see what's up.

Hey im85288.

You happen to get anywhere with the above? Have had to give up on the skin for the time being as the WAF wasnt cutting it with the bug. No rush but would love to get back to using it.
Version 1.0.7 is now in the repo

This version adds an option to use a Horizontal Menu, Redesigned Live TV Guide and a few bug fixes such as the Next Up being displayed in the wrong order.

Cheers

watch gallery

@Guilouz - I could not reproduce what you showed on my two systems...does anyone else suffer from the same scenario? I cannot think what it would be, maybe extrafanart or something.

(2016-06-23, 14:12)Hardax Wrote: Hey im85288.

You happen to get anywhere with the above? Have had to give up on the skin for the time being as the WAF wasnt cutting it with the bug. No rush but would love to get back to using it.

Yes it was a hidden bug, but finally squashed it in the latest release.
(2016-06-24, 23:18)im85288 Wrote: @Guilouz - I could not reproduce what you showed on my two systems...does anyone else suffer from the same scenario? I cannot think what it would be, maybe extrafanart or something.

Strange, only with your skin on my two systems.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-06-24, 23:18)im85288 Wrote: Version 1.0.7 is now in the repo

This version adds an option to use a Horizontal Menu, Redesigned Live TV Guide and a few bug fixes such as the Next Up being displayed in the wrong order.

Cheers

watch gallery

@Guilouz - I could not reproduce what you showed on my two systems...does anyone else suffer from the same scenario? I cannot think what it would be, maybe extrafanart or something.

(2016-06-23, 14:12)Hardax Wrote: Hey im85288.

Yes it was a hidden bug, but finally squashed it in the latest release.

That's got it! Thank you.

Bought you a cup of coffee btw! Keep up the great work.
(2016-06-25, 03:32)Hardax Wrote: That's got it! Thank you.

Bought you a cup of coffee btw! Keep up the great work.

Much appreciated thanks, I'm trying not to bloat the skin too much as once I get going I normally add every feature under the sun without actually needing them...so for this mod my aim is to keep it clean.

Having said that if anyone has any feature requests fire away and if it's feasible/suits the skin I'll see what can be done.

Cheers
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuarized5