• 4(current)
Mod Estuarized
Version 1.0.11 is now in the repo.

Nothing much in this release except for fixing a couple of bugs I introduced in the last couple of versions. The widgets on the Videos section should now display correctly along with a couple that were missing from the home section.

Cheers Smile
Selfish request:

Can you make the rotten tomatoes, metacritic, imdb icons a little bigger. At ten feet away i can't see the numbers at all

Thanks
Im85288. Would it be possible to get a unwatched episode count indicator badge on the posters when looking at TV shows in the library sections? A lot of skins have this as a toggle under the view options.

I find it handy to see how many episodes I have left to watch for a given show.
edit
(2016-06-29, 00:31)Edworld Wrote: Selfish request:

Can you make the rotten tomatoes, metacritic, imdb icons a little bigger. At ten feet away i can't see the numbers at all

Thanks

Yes sure, I'll take a look and see what can be done without effecting the layout.

(2016-06-29, 02:53)Hardax Wrote: Im85288. Would it be possible to get a unwatched episode count indicator badge on the posters when looking at TV shows in the library sections? A lot of skins have this as a toggle under the view options.

I find it handy to see how many episodes I have left to watch for a given show.

Yes good suggestion, I also find it very useful so will add it in.
I get no live preview when rewinding in Kodi 17 Krypton. I assume this is a Kodi issue and not a skin issue? I see no chatter about it via search. Is there a place to go specifically for Krypton issues?
(2016-07-01, 17:59)Hardax Wrote: I get no live preview when rewinding in Kodi 17 Krypton. I assume this is a Kodi issue and not a skin issue? I see no chatter about it via search. Is there a place to go specifically for Krypton issues?

To be totally honest it was not a feature I have ever used, was it working say with Confluence in kodi 16? I should have some free time this weekend to look at the episode number addition and could look into this if confirmed it was fine for Kodi 16.
(2016-07-01, 18:12)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 17:59)Hardax Wrote: I get no live preview when rewinding in Kodi 17 Krypton. I assume this is a Kodi issue and not a skin issue? I see no chatter about it via search. Is there a place to go specifically for Krypton issues?

To be totally honest it was not a feature I have ever used, was it working say with Confluence in kodi 16? I should have some free time this weekend to look at the episode number addition and could look into this if confirmed it was fine for Kodi 16.

Oh yeah it works in 16. I have two test beds going right now. A stable 16 and my play around with 17. Just tried it and 16 show rewinding as expected. It isnt very smooth or anything but it always worked. Not a terribly big deal as I also tend to just use the jump back and forth feature instead of a true rewind/fast forward but I figured it was such a basic thing that hit me as odd.
Hey you know what else I've noticed recently? Just letting Kodi sit there for hours (I keep my HTPC running 24/7), when I navigate to a library (tv or movie) the poster art and thumbnails are gone. Not sure exactly when this happens but it seems to be while its sitting idle. A reboot of Kodi always brings them back. Reloading the skin doesn't help. I am using the PlexConnect add on in this system just in case that means anything.
(2016-07-01, 18:16)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 18:12)im85288 Wrote:

Oh yeah it works in 16. I have two test beds going right now. A stable 16 and my play around with 17. Just tried it and 16 show rewinding as expected. It isnt very smooth or anything but it always worked. Not a terribly big deal as I also tend to just use the jump back and forth feature instead of a true rewind/fast forward but I figured it was such a basic thing that hit me as odd.

(2016-07-01, 18:44)Hardax Wrote: Hey you know what else I've noticed recently? Just letting Kodi sit there for hours (I keep my HTPC running 24/7), when I navigate to a library (tv or movie) the poster art and thumbnails are gone. Not sure exactly when this happens but it seems to be while its sitting idle. A reboot of Kodi always brings them back. Reloading the skin doesn't help. I am using the PlexConnect add on in this system just in case that means anything.

Hmm strange goings on there, I also leave my system on 24/7 and use the PKC add on and do not experience this...do you by any chance have animated posters activated? Just trying to see what the difference in our setups could be. I'll check the live preview this weekend sometime and see if I can spot what's up...like you though I normally just skip forward or back rather than actually rewind/fast forward.
(2016-07-01, 20:36)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 18:16)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 18:12)im85288 Wrote: To be totally honest it was not a feature I have ever used, was it working say with Confluence in kodi 16? I should have some free time this weekend to look at the episode number addition and could look into this if confirmed it was fine for Kodi 16.

(2016-07-01, 18:44)Hardax Wrote: Hey you know what else I've noticed recently? Just letting Kodi sit there for hours (I keep my HTPC running 24/7), when I navigate to a library (tv or movie) the poster art and thumbnails are gone. Not sure exactly when this happens but it seems to be while its sitting idle. A reboot of Kodi always brings them back. Reloading the skin doesn't help. I am using the PlexConnect add on in this system just in case that means anything.

Hmm strange goings on there, I also leave my system on 24/7 and use the PKC add on and do not experience this...do you by any chance have animated posters activated? Just trying to see what the difference in our setups could be. I'll check the live preview this weekend sometime and see if I can spot what's up...like you though I normally just skip forward or back rather than actually rewind/fast forward.

Nope no animated posters (neat for about 30 seconds but annoying in the long run). PKC with the extra Fanart.tv feature enabled. thats about it. Not a lot of extras installed or anything. I will change the skin back to default tonight and let it sit and report back tomorrow.

Update: It seems to be something skin related. I switched to the default Estuary skin last night. Checking this morning, the movie library node still had posters. Switched to your skin, posters are gone. Restarted Kodi, posters return. Note that I don't have any kind of sleep or screensaver settings enabled.

Update 2: It only seems to be List and Poster view that are affected.

New Issue: When using the Wall view in conjunction with PKC add on I get no info on the right side blue slide out that pops up when you navigate over a movie. The star rating and time are blank. If standard Kodi install with regular media sources seems to work fine.
I may just be slow, but I can't find the repo link to download
Can u add multiple backgrounds for each sections (movies,music,etc) just on the homepage
(2016-07-01, 20:42)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 20:36)im85288 Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 18:16)Hardax Wrote: Oh yeah it works in 16. I have two test beds going right now. A stable 16 and my play around with 17. Just tried it and 16 show rewinding as expected. It isnt very smooth or anything but it always worked. Not a terribly big deal as I also tend to just use the jump back and forth feature instead of a true rewind/fast forward but I figured it was such a basic thing that hit me as odd.

Nope no animated posters (neat for about 30 seconds but annoying in the long run). PKC with the extra Fanart.tv feature enabled. thats about it. Not a lot of extras installed or anything. I will change the skin back to default tonight and let it sit and report back tomorrow.

Update: It seems to be something skin related. I switched to the default Estuary skin last night. Checking this morning, the movie library node still had posters. Switched to your skin, posters are gone. Restarted Kodi, posters return. Note that I don't have any kind of sleep or screensaver settings enabled.

New Issue: When using the Wall view in conjunction with PKC add on I get no info on the right side blue slide out that pops up when you navigate over a movie. The star rating and time are blank. If standard Kodi install with regular media sources seems to work fine.

I'm going to take back my statement that its skin related. Just noticed that although the default skin hasn't lost poster art yet, it is occasionally loosing fan art in the form of the thumbnails that appear when you are viewing on an episode level for example. I also see that the other Estuary mod s starting to get posts about missing art as well.
Version 1.0.12 is now in the repo

Again mostly bug fixes here and there as I started using the skin more...the more I discovered! There are a few new things such as showing the number of unwatched episodes (option to turn off in skin settings) and some changes in the music section. A couple of views were tweaked too, in particular the fanart one has been revamped. The ratings icons at the bottom have also been made slightly larger to hopefully improve visibility.

watch gallery

(2016-07-03, 05:31)djb719 Wrote: I may just be slow, but I can't find the repo link to download

If you follow the link on the first post and scroll down there is a big download button where it get's the repo link.

(2016-07-03, 06:16)Short Wrote: Can u add multiple backgrounds for each sections (movies,music,etc) just on the homepage

This is already added, when for example you have movies selected it rotates your movies backgrounds etc

(2016-07-03, 16:43)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 20:42)Hardax Wrote:
(2016-07-01, 20:36)im85288 Wrote: Hmm strange goings on there, I also leave my system on 24/7 and use the PKC add on and do not experience this...do you by any chance have animated posters activated? Just trying to see what the difference in our setups could be. I'll check the live preview this weekend sometime and see if I can spot what's up...like you though I normally just skip forward or back rather than actually rewind/fast forward.

I'm going to take back my statement that its skin related. Just noticed that although the default skin hasn't lost poster art yet, it is occasionally loosing fan art in the form of the thumbnails that appear when you are viewing on an episode level for example. I also see that the other Estuary mod s starting to get posts about missing art as well.

There has been some strange stuff going on, hopefully resolved with the latest version.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuarized5