Menu behaviour and feature request
I don't know if that was reported already, but I noticed a strange menu behaviour lately and I'm afraid I can't explain it well. So I decided to do a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCswPrmEG_8

Like you can see, there is no "LibreELEC" menu point visible at the start of that video. But it's there. It jumps directly to it, if I scroll up from "Filme". If the "LibreELEC" menu point appears, the "Filme" section dissappears, which is logic. But if you then scroll down, it doesn't jump to the first entry of that menu, but it ends up at "Serien" and you have to push arrow up once more to get to "Filme".

I guess it would be better if either I scroll up or down, the menu should always and up at the first or the last entry of the home menu. So it's just cosmetics, but just imagine you scrolled up from the beginning and then you are _only_ scrolling down, you won't ever reach "Filme" anymore, except you scroll up.

And another thing....

As more home menu items appear, some of those items disappear because there's not enough space for it on the screen. In any other menu there is an arrow below or above the menu which suggests, the menu is at least scrollable. As you can't place an arrow above or below the home menu bar, because there are icons under and the 'search' option above it, what about a scrollbar at the left side of that home menu, which only appears if there are more home menu items than the skin is able to show at once. At least it would be more clear that there are other home menu items which aren't visible at the moment.

Greetings
DaVu
The librelec is in the most retarded place possible. Please ask the libreelec people to get some sense and move it.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It's not only for LibreELEC. Sure, if that would be moved to a different place that might be solved. But only if there wouldn't never ever be another home menu item, which might be added.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu behaviour and feature request0