low volume when playing music
I can't get very high volume when playing music. I can adjust the volume when playing a video - I can pick the speaker icon and get to the Audio and Subtitle settings panel and adjust the Volume amplification slider, but there does not appear to be anything comparable when playing a music file. I have gone to System - System - Settings - Audio Output,, and I have gone to System - Settings - Music - Playback and do not see anything to up the volume. So I can't get the volume when playing music to be anywhere near as loud as when I play a video. Is this right?
Right
I can get my music so loud the walls & floor vibrate (and my wife freaks out!). I use my amplifier volume control.
(2016-06-20, 00:12)HomerJau Wrote: I can get my music so loud the walls & floor vibrate (and my wife freaks out!). I use my amplifier volume control.

This Rofl

@op do you use replay gain in your tags?
There is a setting to increase the replay gain volume.
Sometimes not all the volume options are visible in standard view. Sometimes there will be an option to show more options, and then increade the volume for those options... Have helped me out before.
If you are on Windows OS then make sure to use the WASAPI optionfor the "Audio output device" since the Directsound sound option will pass audio through the Windows OS mixer degrading sound, then make sure Kodi's own volume control is set to 100% by using + key on keyboard.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
low volume when playing music0