[Solved] Main categories (menu items) not showing up
I love this Skin out of all of other Kodi Skins. I got 3x OSMC - RPI-2 at home and I installed this on rumpus room and main categories (menu items) not showing up. However the all sub-menu items showing up.

I have removed all (including the user add-on data folder) and reinstall all but no luck. All applicable add-ons installed and showing as Enabled (Except for TV-Tunes - Given an error)

However my bedroom PI installed all correctly and working as a charm.

Skin version: 9.5.0
OSMC Version: Latest on BPI-2

Image Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B57zNC...Q0VWd5NHV3

Any help will be much appreciated.
Just in case the debug log as below:

http://paste.osmc.io/uzapawuzov.coffee
Hi sniferx1.

Thanks for the kind words and detailed description.

I might have an idea what's happening. You're doing everything correct Wink

Which language have you selected in the settings? It looks like English (Australia)?
And which language have you selected in your bedroom Rpi? It might be English or English (US)?
Thanks mate. You are 100% correct and all 3 PIs now working OK. Good to get this issue address in your future release as you will get many more users from downunder for sure...

Also quick question:
Is it possible to slideshow the ExtraFan art in Movies main menu item page (When select a movie)? Currently when I am in Movies main menu by default it showing random fanart images(this is cool and I am more than hap) but when I highlight a movie from from the recently added section or in progress section it showing only 1 fanart and now cycling true.

You actually got this feature inside each submenu view and I will be grateful if you can do the same (or give an option to do) in Movies main menu item as well. It will be a perfect way to show-off my collection.

If you have this feature already kindly point out and I will start using it.
(2016-06-20, 10:50)sniferx1 Wrote: Thanks mate. You are 100% correct and all 3 PIs now working OK. Good to get this issue address in your future release as you will get many more users from downunder for sure...

No problem. Thanks for pointing it out. The categories for all languages are fixed in the next official version.

(2016-06-20, 10:50)sniferx1 Wrote: Also quick question:
Is it possible to slideshow the ExtraFan art in Movies main menu item page (When select a movie)? Currently when I am in Movies main menu by default it showing random fanart images(this is cool and I am more than hap) but when I highlight a movie from from the recently added section or in progress section it showing only 1 fanart and now cycling true.

You actually got this feature inside each submenu view and I will be grateful if you can do the same (or give an option to do) in Movies main menu item as well. It will be a perfect way to show-off my collection.

If you have this feature already kindly point out and I will start using it.

That's a nice suggestion.

I'll take a note of it and look into if it's possible. But it'll not make it into the next update.
Thanks mate. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Solved] Main categories (menu items) not showing up0